Here is a great way to make money online no one is talking about

D

Deleted member 13140

when it comes to internet marketing, it's easy and all, it helps you drive traffic to your store, office or website so you can make sales, but in some aspects like marketing the actual product, writing the ad copy, developing a sales funnel, it's more difficult and
65% of businesses say that generating traffic and leads is one of their biggest challenge, I mean think about this,
start by studying this three things
  • copywriting
  • lead magnet
  • landing pages

offer to go into their funnel and fix all of these areas, you could easily charge $5k just for a service like this,

I know someone that studied copywriting, now moved into landing page optimization and now he creates funnels, it's all progression, take your time and learn one thing at a time.
there will always be a demand for these skills, taking your time to learn them will be ROI positive.

Here is a copywriting secret I learned
The most important part of this tactic is never to give away too early
you keep talking about their
  • situation
  • prior beliefs
  • future
Only the do you start to get into your solution for their situation.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact is that nobody can exhaust the way to make money online. There will always be new ways. What we need to do is to find one and then start working towards being the best you can be with the one that you have chosen. This will save you from stressing yourself trying to follow trend. When you master one, it will pay you better than knowing many that won't pay you that much.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Copywriting is a nice lowkey way to earn cool money online, I came across it when I was still trying to figure out what to do online, It was on Nairaland then, and the guy teaching us then was making 6 figures online and I find it interesting, and copywriting has been around for a very long time.

A simple search on Upwork will reveal a lot of high income earners with copywriting skills, I don't think it is hard to get into either, all you need is a good grasp of it through reading and practicing by writing contents.

You can get copywriting ebooks by searching on pdfdrive.com

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know internet marketing is a lucretive skill but at the same time it is quite difficult for people to make money with digital marketing outside freelancing , because it is only on freelancing platform that you can be able to get people that might be interested in your services, so this really means that after you are done with learning about internet marketing you still needs to spend so much time on freelancing platform to be able to make money because without freelancing you may not likely see people who might be interested in your services outside, anyone that have interest in internet marketing must have a good understanding of copywriting and that one can be learnt within a short period of time if you are really serious to know it, , landing page will help you to post some link on social media because there are some certain link that is not allowed to be posted on some social media like Facebook but with the help of a landing page you can be able to post them.. it will be very much easier if you have a laptop because that is how you can be able to work conveniently.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think most of the people are quite aware about copywriting. I think many copywriting jobs could be found on various freelancing platforms such as Up work. I have myself tried making money on sites such as Copywriting Network. However, Copywriting network actually proved to be a big waste of time. They are requiring you to write high quality articles for a few cents and no one will actually do that for such a small amount of money. I am not sure how you can make money through lead generation. I have never heard about it before, so please explain it to us.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Copywriting is one of the evergreen ways to make money online. The reason is that the service of a copywriter will always be needed whenever a product launching is around the corner.

Copywriters are very good at crafting compelling and irresistible sales copy for any product because it is their job. A good copywriter usually have list of clients begging for his attention to render service for them.

Lead magnet is a form of generating targeted traffic to affiliate offer or product launching.

One of the ways to make use of lead magnet is when you are promoting a product or you want to launch your own product in the marketplace.

You are going to build a list of targeted audience with the help of lead magnet approach.

Mika

VIP Contributor
the landing page does not make you money directly, it is a method to drive customers to the stores to buy your products, or generate leads for your business and services. However, just because you have created a great landing page does not mean you will start generating a lot of sales. You need traffic on your landing page, not grneral traffic but targeted traffic from the people who will actually buy your product or service.