Have You Fall Into Fake Website Before?

Moni

Many people are so busy trying to make money online while some bad people have also taking the advantages of that to fraud many people. Maybe you will not get what I'm saying because you have never fall into their trip. I remember I watch a YouTube video and I was introduced to a certain website which payment was good.

I was so happy on how my earnings ware growing, in fact, I spent much time and money on that website because I thought I could make it there. I reached $108 within a week or so but before I realized, I wast totally fraud. Well, I was also introduced to another website by unknown friend and this website was also good from the beginning. I also got $68, not knowing it is just a figure rather than real money. The day I tried to cash out was the day I realize that "I have cut a wrong meat" From this experience, I'm so careful.

What about you have you fall into a fake website before? Can you share your experience with us?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Many people are so busy trying to make money online while some bad people have also taking the advantages of that to fraud many people. Maybe you will not get what I'm saying because you have never fall into their trip. I remember I watch a YouTube video and I was introduced to a certain website which payment was good.

I was so happy on how my earnings ware growing, in fact, I spent much time and money on that website because I thought I could make it there. I reached $108 within a week or so but before I realized, I wast totally fraud. Well, I was also introduced to another website by unknown friend and this website was also good from the beginning. I also got $68, not knowing it is just a figure rather than real money. The day I tried to cash out was the day I realize that "I have cut a wrong meat" From this experience, I'm so careful.

What about you have you fall into a fake website before? Can you share your experience with us?
Hi Moni. Your post is really very interesting. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you have fallen into a fake website although this is very common. Well, I have had a similar experience. I tried a lot of earning sites and applications in the past because I am interested in making money online in the comfort of my home. Unfortunately, most sites were fake and I wasted precious time and effort on them without getting paid in the end. That was very disappointing. So we must be very careful when we start working on a site. Most of them are not legit. Even the comments may be fake so as to make people register to the site. Now, I will only register to a site if a friend of mine recommends it to me and see a payment proof. I will not waste time and effort on a site I do not know. For the time being, my favourite earning site is Trendri
which is a legit site. Wish I knew about Trendri before. But it is never too late. I like Trendri because you earn money easily by creating new threads and by interacting with other members. The best thing of all is that you meet new people here and learn lots of new things. There are so many interesting topics. Thank you Trendri!

Mika

VIP Contributor
Thankfully, I have not fallen into any fake website before. However, I was scammed once, and it was not a fake website where I was scammed, I was scammed by a legit earning platform. There is a site called Beer Money Forum. A lot of people who post on forums already know about this site. I was called a trash poster and removed from the site. I was paid $2 when I claimed my first payment, but when they closed my account I lost $4. I have a blog, I post on a lot of forums, I even write articles, do I look like a trash poster?

E

eldavis

I have come across alot of fake sites and platforms before. Back then when I started looking for ways to make money online, I came across alot of them, there where some that I joined for free but still ended up a scam site, I had wasted my time and energy on them. While there where others I had to pay to register, they ended up eating my money or they closed up after some months. I once joined an investment site that claimed to be legit, they where registered with the government, they claimed to have been around going 10 years, this was what gave me the courage to Invest. It turned out to be scam though.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor

Lolz, 😂😂😂, you have really made my day, because you have given me a good laughs, well to be very serious I am always sceptical on some of the website I concentrate on because no matter how it may appear to be there are a lot of website on the internet that are not really trusted in which their main concentration is to scam the innocent people of their money , they may not necessarily scambyou of your money but they can scam you of the time you spend on the platform trying to make money. that is why on every website I am thinking to make money from I have to research to understand their level of legitimacy, if I cannot be able to find out any tangible information about them I rather stay clear from such website because I cannot Risk to lose so much money to a website that is not ready to pay, newpaysforum is the worst website I have ever posted to make money , it was a Nigerian website and I believe they are no more available but it was very difficult for people to make money .Even if you are capable of making money it will be another problem for you to be able to withdraw because of the high competition during widrawal hour.

Moni

Thankfully, I have not fallen into any fake website before. However, I was scammed once, and it was not a fake website where I was scammed, I was scammed by a legit earning platform. There is a site called Beer Money Forum. A lot of people who post on forums already know about this site. I was called a trash poster and removed from the site. I was paid $2 when I claimed my first payment, but when they closed my account I lost $4. I have a blog, I post on a lot of forums, I even write articles, do I look like a trash poster?
Sorry dear I know about this beer money forum and I also have an account there too but it seem the site is too strict. As I'm writing, I have lets say $2 in my account and I know the minimum to withdraw is just $2 but I can't withdraw due to the strict rules. I have to post 100 threads and %0 post before I can withdraw but what annoys me to quit the site is I made I clear post and I don't know whats wrong with it they removed it plus deducting my money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no way people won't fall into scam website while hunting online for money making website. I could remember the first one I fell into, it was a ponzi scheme, I lost everything I earned there as a result of greediness. That's not all, I didn't learn my lessons, I joined some mushroom ponzi schemes again and I still lost all my money. Since then, I decided never to engage in Ponzi again but I still found myself in one which claimed that I can be mining to make more doge coins. I wasted my time there only for me to be scammed. Recently I was introduced to another one that claimed that I could double my bitcoin. I did but still scammed.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
To be honest, I have had experience about this in the past, well I did not completely fall victim but I almost did, it happened that I was in need of a website to get a particular tool and I heard that some site are actually created where things like that are being sold legally, well I took the research and I made some findings online hoping to get that particular platform, unfortunately I found one not knowing that it was a duplicate of the original one in which they made it look like the one i was searching for, then I typed the name on google and it made me understand that it was the scam site.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've been scammed on newspayforum before where I paid $5 naira equivalent to register but i didn't withdraw a dime, but that was the first and last time I got scammed online, I'm very skeptical naturally so before I decide I have to measure some variables, but I understand that other people that get scammed are cautious too maybe not enough.

Some are naive and inexperienced, and these are the kind of people that these monsters are preying on, it's been said countless times, there's no easy money online you need to learn a Skill, this should guide your choices, whenever the urge of participating in a get rich quick scheme arises.

'If it sounds too good to be true and then it's actually false'