Have To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Programs?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the greatest ways of making money online. In simple words, "Affiliate Marketing" refers to making sales and earning commissions on sales. This could be a simple definition of the term. However, the process of making sales is definitely not that simple and easy. There are many people who try hard to make sales and it takes a lot of time to sell products through affiliate marketing. usually many affiliate marketers rely on their own websites to make money through affiliate marketing. This actually sounds too simple. You just create a website, attract unique visitors, and when someone purchases an item through your website link, you get paid affiliate commissions on sales.

However, I have also noticed that there are many "Affiliate marketing Programs" that are also being used by many marketers to earn affiliate commissions. For example, there are many affiliate networks such as ClickBank, ShareASale, CJ Affiliate where many people earn money. I really do not understand how these platforms work. Do affiliate marketers promote links on such programs and earn commissions when someone buys a product? Is ClickBank and other affiliate networks actually a marketplace just like Ebay? Can someone please explain me?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, when you want to promote a new product on clickbank you will be given a unique link and when anybody makes a purchase you will get a commission. that is how it also works on shareasale and other affiliate platforms like the jvzoo and so many of them.
it's very important that before you will venture into affiliate marketing you are able to understand it well because sometimes you may encounter some problems. Another thing you need to look at is the kind of country you are residing on because some payment gateways used in clickbank are not supported in some countries so that is very important.
Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best ways in which you can make money online currently on the internet provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. the truth is that it is not really easy to make money from affiliate marketing especially when you don't have any money to promote your products using Facebook ads, Google ads and the rest of them.
Things you need to learn before you venture into affiliate marketing graphics designing, copywriting and probably how to do Facebook ads all Google ads depending on the one you like

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You can achieve these through any of this methods or their combinations.

You need to market any item you are promoting or trying to sell. You can make sponsored ads on social media such as facebook , offer to anchor a webinar free, sell on sellar . You can create landing pages where people can reach you too and you get their so they don't just buy your products and leave. Through the landing page , you can retarget them and also inform them about your new products through email.I hope it helped you to start well.

Word of mouth
This is an effective way of promoting affiliate link, unfortunately some persons don't know how to do this. They find it difficult to convince someone or make someone see reasons to do something. Some are even shy even when it's a very legit offer and will bring in a lot of profit.

When someone who knows you (friends or family) hears a preaching of how you making it doing a particular thing, don't you think it will be so convincing. All you need to do is clear your mind , kill that fear and swallow your ego, then keep note all the interesting and catchy thing about your product. I hope this ideas work for you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are various ways you can go about it if you want to make money with affiliate marketing. The way you are going to promote a product on clickbank is quite different from the one you are promoting an Amazon associate.

I will outline step by step on how to promote digital affiliate products on clickbank and other similar affiliate programs.

Choose Products
I assume that you have already signed up with clickbank. The first step is to choose an affiliate products to promote and starts yelling commission.

You should go for products that are popular and have a conversion rate. you are going to make a lot of money if you can stand out from the rest of affiliate promoting the same products. Which is a product of 30 gravity and above
Set up an autoresponder series.

Set up a landing page
The next step is to set up a landing page. a landing page is designed to collect the contact of the website visitors for follow up. This is what you use to build list of subscribers.

You can sign up with an autoresponder as majority of them usually have different landing pages which we can choose for your affiliate campaign.

Drive traffic
There are different ways to drive traffic to your website. The fastest way is to make use of paid traffic source to drive traffic to your housemate office just make sure that they are target ones.

Build relationships with subscribers
you should treat those who sign up with your list as human beings. try to build relationship with them before you start recommending products in your newsletter.

Recommend Products
The next thing is to recommend products in some of the newsletters you sent to your subscribers and you are going to make money easily.