D

Deleted member 13140

Writing can be classified into four different style groups. The goal of these many types of writing styles distinguishes them. Writers will use one of these main styles into their piece while also including their own distinctive style:
This Article will be most helpful to Bloggers, Ghost writers & Copywriters.

1. Expository Writing -
Rather than storytelling, an expository writing style is employed to present facts and information. Nonfiction books, scientific writing, technical writing, and news stories are all examples of expository writing.

2. Descriptive Writing -

A descriptive style employs figurative language and sensory information to create a mental image in the mind of the reader. This is the type of writing style used by poets, But anyone could use this writing style to captive their audience

3. Narrative Writing -
The narrative style is employed in creative writing and has a plot, characters, and setting. It's the method of writing a novel, novella, or screenplay.

4. Persuasive writing -
A persuasive writing style seeks to persuade readers to agree with the writer's viewpoint. Letters of recommendation, academic writing, and cover letters are all examples of persuasive writing, I think an email newsletter has the persuasive writing style

E

eldavis

Thanks for reminding me this, I remember back then in school, especially in English class, essay writing they usually taught us this. During exams, question might come up like write a descriptive essay on your favourite food, or in some cases write a narrative essay on how you spent your holiday. This part usually carries alot of score back then. It was fun though.

D

Deleted member 13140

Thanks for reminding me this, I remember back then in school, especially in English class, essay writing they usually taught us this. During exams, question might come up like write a descriptive essay on your favourite food, or in some cases write a narrative essay on how you spent your holiday. This part usually carries alot of score back then. It was fun though.
haha thank you for this comment, you're definitely right, truth is, while I was writing this, I never remembered pre school or high school I just had copywriting in mind not just writing in school but it's a good reminder