Ewemade

As we all know, making money on Fiverr has become difficult because no one will hire a freelancer with no reviews to show for work done. So, instead of trying to make money through your freelancing skills, why not try an alternative?
Here are some pretty good Fiverr
alternatives below. Scoclerk.com
Legit.com
Humanprotocol.org
Upwork
rigorousthemes.com
truelancer
99designs.com
bloggerspassion.com
growthmentor.com
naijahomebased.com
These sites above are all fiverr alternatives which you can use and make easy cash online through your freelancing skills.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you start making a list of Fiverr alternatives, you can make a list of not 1 or 2 dozen platforms but hundreds of platforms. But the main question is can you actually make money on these platforms? In order to make money on any freelancing platforms, the basic requisite is whether there are buyers for your services or not. Never heard of the freelancing platforms called bloggerspassion.com, growthmentor.com or naijahomebased.com, but before you join these sites, you will have to see if they actually have buyers. on Fiverr there re more buyers than the seller. Therefore, you can sell your services. Fiverr is surely a competitive platform, however, this does not mean you will be able to sell tons on truelancer or freelancer. The only platform that can be compared to Fiverr is Upwork. However, on upwork you have to bid on jobs but on Fiver you can sell your services.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The truth is that Fiverr is a well-known platform and many people make money on it every day. However, I agree with you that it is not very easy to make money on Fiverr, especially if you are a beginner. Thank you for all the alternative sites you mention in your thread. This is very helpful indeed. I did not know that there are so many alternatives. I will definitely search for them and hope to find the best one so as to make a good income from it.