General insurance Do you view insurance as the best investment we can offer to our children long time?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With diverse insurance premium policy investment for our children, we can be rest assured that our children are well protected when unforseen circumstances occur any time.

Buying life Insurance policy, health, property, travel insurance etc, offers protection to our children. The essence of buying diverse insurance policy for our children is to, safeguard them when emergencies when it occurs in their lives, they will be covered even if we don't have funds in our hands at the time.

I understand that, acquiring the insurance policies to our children is expensive. It is not for the poor man to offer to his children. Cos making payments to the premium policy monthly, annually involves whole lots of money, and definitely out of reach of the poor parents to offer their children.

It is in the best of the family and the children if some of the insurance polices are done in favour of our children. These will not only helped them to avert some situations like health issues but also safeguard their future especially the life insurance. They can benefit more from it when they grow up.

It's part of the best and not the best , because there are saving options available for you to be investing on , so that incase of any emergency you can cover up very fast and not necessary you buy an insurance premium , and children truly need this when they grow up

It is in the best of the family and the children if some of the insurance polices are done in favour of our children. These will not only helped them to avert some situations like health issues but also safeguard their future especially the life insurance. They can benefit more from it when they grow up.
Yes, if we include them in the insurance premium policies, ranging from health life, property, travel insurance etc, surely they'll come to reap its future benefits. Cos insurance comes with lots of future benefits especially during emergency time when money is hard at that point to sort out such complicated health issues. With insurance we are rest assured that the case is taking care of.

I think it’s better to buy shares for children rather than insuring them because shares has a lot of advantages that you can’t find in insurance. Insurance is good but it depends on the type of insurance you do that will guarantee good outcome but in the case of shares, it’s not like that.

I think it’s better to buy shares for children rather than insuring them because shares has a lot of advantages that you can’t find in insurance. Insurance is good but it depends on the type of insurance you do that will guarantee good outcome but in the case of shares, it’s not like that.
I can't help myself but fall in love with your write up. Insurance is good especially if one chooses the right ones but shares may appreciate better. If someone is lucky to buy shares from a reputable company, it is likely to reap more than if one ventures into insurance company most time..

It will actually be a good thing for you to insure your children against a lot of Life hazards. About if insurance is the best thing it is important to know that insurance is only been activated after an unforeseen event happens. If you will want to create a better future for your children then you should also include things like stocks and also business investments.

I understand what you said by buying shares to our children. The benefits is a reputable one long time when our children have grown to a maturity age to care for themselves. But same goes to insurance, especially the health, and life insurance policy. If you combine both the shares and the insurance policies you have given your kids lifetime assurance.

This reminds me of a former colleague whose father is working in an insurance company. She promotes the life insurance like a good inheritance. However, when I checked on the monthly premium it would be a dent on my budget that I would be paying for 20 years. It is like building up a pension plan. But with the insurance your policy can bring you the big sum when you die earlier.

Although, insurance might be important in some aspect I really do not know about but i still think if one must invest in children, I will say one should use shares investment to invest in our children because shares has less risk of losing out and you don’t get pay any premium