Do you use search engines for finding new money making websites?

niche

Verified member
Most people interested in making money online, are always interested in finding new websites since the older websites often close. Though search engines are widely used for finding information on different topics, some internet users find that all the websites which rank well in search engines especially google for online money making are junk. They do not have accurate information or the websites listed are closed many years ago. So using google for finding new money making websites is a waste of time, other methods have to be used. Do you use search engines for finding new money making websites?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I no longer search for money-making opportunities on Google. When I lost my job and was looking for money-making opportunities online, I used to search online for work opportunities and check the website mentioned in the search results. I even signed up for these websites and checked if they actually worked. However, I ended up on a lot of nonsense websites. Therefore, I continued working on well known freelancer marketplaces like upwork and fiverr, which I knew before I started searching work opportunities online. As I continued freelancing on upwork and fiverr, I also started blog and added adsense and amazon. I knew about these sites before I started working online. As I continued blogging, I found different ways to make money through blogging, that's how came to know how to sell on etsy, how to do dropshipping, and how to start a print on demand business without spending any money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Search engines are nit the ones giving the answer. What they do is that they look for answers of your questions from the websites that are submitted on there platform and give the results. So I do look for ways to make money using search engines but I don't rely on what I see. After getting the answers, I will go to forum to see the reviews of the answer that I saw before I start.

Mind you forum will not give you all the answer because there are some ways to make money that will not be talked on forums. Like paid to post forum posts are not allowed in some forum. I remembered when I posted a post on trendri on a forum, the next thing they did in just 2 hours is that they suspended my account saying that I am trying to spam the forum. So the right source is search engine m

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Even scam websites are referred on Google search engines and then you may end up by losing time by having nice pending payout and not responding admin after losing one month or even more to reach the payout and giving from your time and efforts. The only way to know legit websites is actually the forums because the poster has to provide a recent valid payment proof unless the other people will join and there is a chance that site pay them before turning into a scam venture, this is the sad reality of course.