Do you know a way to get free cryptocurrency?

Yusra3

Banned
There are a few legitimate methods to earn small amounts without an upfront investment. You can sign up for cryptocurrency earning websites like Coinbase Earn or CoinPayU, which provide crypto rewards for learning about different projects. Some games and mobile apps also dish out tiny amounts of cryptocurrency for completing tasks. Additionally, participating in airdrops by promising crypto projects can score you free tokens, though the value is often negligible.

I have never gone for upfront investment in cryptos. I have always stayed away from cryptos for reasons that are justified by me. I don't understand it well and I have a very low risk appetite for such volatile market.
I did earn some bit of Bitcoin through a site called Noise.cash.My journey with the site was very short lived. And whatever little I earned, I exchanged it with another user for fiat currency.
There are sites where you have options of getting paid in cryptos if you opt for it.. These don't involve any upfront investment. You just need to invest your time and make some contributions on these sites.

As far as l am concerned the crypto currency is very great opportunity for the online investment venture. However most people do embrace the bitcoin as the centre of all the coins for that matter. The fact that bitcoin is decentralised, that can't be controlled by any government or authority in the world, makes it more marketable to most of the investors.
Most people would like earning the cryptocurrency on various earning websites whereby users are being paid through the cryptocurrency whereas some folks claim the free crypto on the coin claiming websites and the purchasing of coins using the fiat money.

There are a large number of faucets, PTC websites which members for making faucet claims and watching advertisements, So internet users who cannot afford to purchase crypto can make a small amount of crypto using these websites. They can then use the money they make for trading in crypto or withdraw to their bank account. Effectively it is free money, though the users have to spend time.

There are actually different ways to make money online through crypto, the most prominent one is through playing a game, but you'll have to pay some subscription fee before you're allowed to take part in such games, you can also try airdrops, it is by far the best way to earn money.

I see it a lot on Twitter, you can basically just follow the airdrops influencers and whenever there's a new airdrop, they share it in their community.

It is free you do not have to do anything else but sign up or typically mine or click some buttons, you can also sign up on Hive Blockchain.