Do You Ever Think That Sites That Pay You Takes Too Much In Return?

Rachael

Verified member
Whether we choose to deny the fact or not, there are sometimes individuals feel cheated and it could either be through their offline or online jobs. I have offered my teaching services in some private schools and it would not be surprising if I told you that my salary was not even up to half the school fees each child was paying. I was a class teacher and I had about 30 students in my class yet I could not boost of half a salary of one child's fees. This was how degrading it was, that teachers are treated with contempt and disdain and are only living on past glories. It is very discouraging when you constantly feel cheated and you are being put under pressure to achieve an unrealistic target.

There are online sites we all come across and we tend to calculate the amount and the time plus the quality work we have to put before we can earn some penny and in some cases, we shake our heads because it is not worth the stress. One of the reason I have never liked survey sites is because of the little payouts given to participants, especially for lower-tier countries. Do you think that sites that pay you take too much in return?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The quicker we realize that nobody or no website can give you exactly what you are worth, the more and better we will be. What we need to do instead is not to settle for less unless the less is the best at that moment or the less is your passion.

Which of the ways we make money from doesn't take much from us? Do we have? No in capital letter should be the answer. No one on earth will give you something without the aim of something. Even those that give charity either do so for recognition or for their satisfaction of minds or let me say to see God's favors. That's how life is.

Do we need to feel cheated? We don't. That's why we need to do much of the online gigs out of passion and not really for money. There are times when you make much money online and there are some times when nothing will be forthcoming. So, we need to see all sites as capitalist market where they hire us to work and the boss collect the lion share.

What can we do to change this? The fact is that it cannot be change. It can only be improved on. That's why we need to constantly working on our values in order to be the best in whatever lines that we have chosen.