Different ways to invest in real estate

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
We have so many ways to you can invest or make money in real estate.

1. Rental properties
Owning rental properties can be a great opportunity for individuals with do-it-yourself and innovation skills, and also have the patience to manage tenants, this is really important having patients to manage tenant. Because we all know how much tenant behave, so we need patience to cope with them.
2. Real estate investment groups
Real estate investment groups are ideal for people who want to own rental real estate without the hassles of running it. Investing in real estate investment groups because something? It requires a capital cushion and access to financing.
3. House flipping
House flipping is for people with significant experience in real estate valuation, marketing and innovation. House flipping also requires capital and their ability to do or oversee, repairs as needed.
4. Online real estate platforms
Real estate investing platforms are for those that wants to join others in investing in a bigger commercial or residential deal. The investment is done VIA online real estate platforms, also known as real estate crowdfunding. This one still requires capital, but not as big capital as where is state investment trust and house flipping.
More ideas to earn in real estate?.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Real estate is a great way to invest, it has an excellent return potential. Property investments do diversify your portfolio to insulate you from recessions and all other difficult economic conditions. There are several ways for investing in real estate, each with its risk levels, capital requirements, and investment dynamics. You have to look at the best options and then decide which one will work for you. Owning rental property or properties can be an excellent way for investing in real estate, it will build you wealth and generate income. The return potential in owning rental property is strong, but remember even if you hire some property management company, this form of real estate investing can be a time consuming one.

E

eldavis

That right there are so many ways you can invest in real estate, alot of persons assume the only way you can be part of the real estate sector is by owning a land or a building you are selling or renting out. But with all you have said, these are ways you can invest in real estate. You could even invest in real estate as an agent. You have access to houses that needs to be sold or rented out.. when you get a buyer or customers, you get your commission.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Real estate rental is what appeals to me because of the simple nature. I can buy or build an apartment and rent it out. The monthly rent can augment my income or even take care of my daily budget for the home expenses. In the course of the years that will pass the value of my property will be increasing. Real estate in the Philippines is always stable since I was young that the value had never dipped whether is is in the rural area or in the city proper. Now that condominium units are getting to be popular some say that it is also a good investment. However, I still prefer the apartment for investment instead of the condo unit because in the condo unit I have no liberty to do what I want. Anything that you will do to the unit like simple repainting would need a permit from the condo admin while in the apartment I can even remodel the structure if I want with no hassle because I own it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many different ways people can make money when it comes to investing in real estate. This is because real estate is very lucrative to invest in for those that really know much about how it works .

There are some people that are into real estate and make money by leasing of properties. They don't rent out neither do they sell. They will only lease the property for some years and then be expecting the money to increase over years.

Other even rent out their lands for farming. This is a way of making sure that the land is not left fallowed. Instead of leaving the lands without having any plan for it, there can be renting for agricultural purposes, this will eben increase the fertility of the land.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Rental investment in real estate is one of the most profitable based on my understanding because it is one of the simplest way to generate a passive income most especially if you are capable of acquiring a property that is able to accommodate a large number of people . In this case the possibility of earning some money on yearly or monthly basis is quite possible..

Even if I have to engage in real estate investment I could have like to invest in rental property and also to invest in lands if I have the extra money but sometimes the money to invest in multiple and different ways may not really be possible that is why an investors will likely invest on property he or she believes to be the most profitable .

I don't really have any problem with real estate because it is among one of the best and the most profitable form of investment but some people do not have the opportunity to engage in real estate and sometimes if proper research is not done about a particular property the possibility of being scammed is possible. This really mean that you shouldn't buy a property without a research .

Rachael

Verified member
In real estate investment, there are several other ways in which you can make a source of income and profits. Real estate investment is wide and not only limited to selling and buying of properties. Investing in purchasing of land properties, most especially in sub-rural areas are profitable. There are some investors who just buy lands and keep until it appreciates before they can resale it to make more profits. Well, to me, I consider that as a waste of land because the land should be utilized even while waiting for it to appreciate in the coming years. It could be used for agricultural activities in form of; cultivating of crops, rearing of livestock, oil palm processing and lots more. Also, it can be used for rental services where you rent the land for several activities, which can be used as a camp ground, a funeral, a crusade ground where it is rented out for couple of days activities. Investing in real estate can also be given out on lease which is also more on a relatively long term duration. Real estate investment is very lucrative and so many people are tilting towards this lane and also because it has less risk chances.

The best thing about the real estate investment is that on one hand it gives you rental income and on the other hand, it's inflation proof. By inflation-proof I mean that normally, it gains in value over time so many real estate not only increase in accordance to the time value of money but also provides you the premium of increase in demand.
So investing in a real estate is almost every time a wise strategy.

Kendy

Verified member
There are actually different ways to invest in real estate. Real estate is now the new gold mine of the century and so many people are saving in order to have a piece of this investment. Investing in real estate comes in different ways like; purchasing of landed properties, purchasing of already built houses, renovating, remodelling and flipping houses for greater divedends. There is no business or investment which is devoid of risks but when it comes to real estate investment, the level of risk is relatively minimal. There are challenges which can be faced by investing in real estate as well. I recall when my relative had purchased a more than two lands almost in the same location and all the statistics were correct because he had done proper research before investing but unfortunately, after some months, the location was so dreaded because it was now filled with insecurity. The location had a major crisis and clash with herdsmen and it became their major settlement. Everyone, I mean everyone who values his or her life vacated from the area and some would not mind sleeping under the bridge than stay in such place where your life is at risk. Automatically, the investment was now a waste! This shows that even with all the assessment, no investment is a full guarantee.