Best websites review sites.

Chandana

As we all are aware internet is full of websites with various functions and operations and as ordinary people we all are supposed to enjoy the service. Digital entrepreneurs use this platforms and the most challenging fact is the trustworthy of these sites. When we do a job, we should be given a confidence abut the output what we will get and if we are providing something to outside we have to show them our trustworthy. Review sites come to the surface on this matter and there are several sites worth to be consideration.

1) trustpilot - This has started 2007 and a Danish base website. It is supposed to have more than one million review per month and under this scenario a better feed back can be expected.

2) birdeye - More than 80,000 customers are engaged with this platform and still growing.

3) yotpo - This platform also provide information to digital marketers. There are branches in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.

M

Manris

I agree with you and can confidently say that I expected to be #1 on Trustpilot. This is the best site in the world where users can leave their reviews and understand if the site is a scam. Also there is a star site rating score of up to 5.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone here! Thank you very much for your informative thread about the best review sites. Undoubtedly, review sites are very important ,especially these days, to help you understand if a certain website is fake or not. Personally, when I come across a new earning site, I read some reviews on trustpilot to see if this earning site is trustworthy and legitimate. In the past, I used to work for several sites which proved to be fake in the end since I did not receive any payment from them at all. That was very disappointing and unfair at the same time for me. Now, I am more careful, of course. I always do a very good search for a every new site and I read reviews on trustpilot. In this way, I can be safe.

To be honest, I have not heard about the other two review sites you mention in your post. I will definitely search for them and explore their pages as well. Thanks a lot again for taking the time to share with us this useful and helpful information about the review sites. It is greatly appreciated.

Sikapa

Verified member
Thank you for your informative thread. This is one of the reason why I like this forum much and at times is not about the money that I make on this forum that make me to be regular but I also learn new things on the forum. To frank I have never hear the name of the websites that you mentioned and this is my first time of Coming across such a websites.

I will try to make a lot of research about them to see how they work. Maybe I can work with them in the nearest future or something like that.