Anyone here who earns from crypto regularly?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
As part of my learning of crypto coins let me ask this question. When I was invited to the stock exchanged I also asked some people who were trading in stocks. Now this question is to make sure that all those who invested in crypto are earning good money. Maybe not every time they trade but more often.

It makes me wonder why all that I had been reading in forums about crypto are the positive comments. When there is a negative post there would be several replies that say the price will go up sooner or later. Is that wishful thinking or is it the logical way of describing the trend? Anyway, I would really appreciate if someone would post that he is ahead in trading when it comes to total of his earnings and losses.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to venture into cryptocurrency then you must hear some things in mind before taking the good step. Knowing technical and fundamental analysis will help you very well as a cryptocurrency trader because you will be able to predict if any coin will rise or fall.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At the current level, i don't think anyone is earning regularly around crypto. The coins fluctuations isn't easy to read and make better use of. But i have that mindset that their are people who are still earning regularly around crypto during this unprecedented time of the bearish run. I am not earning regularly around crypto even if when the market isn't on the opposite lane. I only trade when the market becomes stable.