Amundi will invest on NFTs thematically

Flow-er

NFT seem to be the only platform that allow the artists showcase their talents to the world. I could make an NFT out of my contents in my closet and make millions from it on the NFT platform. You could remember an Indonesia young man who made NFT of his selfy and pegged it at $3, you will recall that he sold millions of the content on NFT platform.

There is lot left to be tapped in the world of NFTs. The beauty is that it used the Smart contract to track the transaction of the NFT purchase and that showed that you can't possibly be cheated by the third party on the amount of sales that you have made on the platform. Isn't this platform a wonderful one? It afford the content creators lots of opportunities.

Amundi, the largest assets manager in Europe have decided to enter the NFT world. Amundi as $2 trillion worth of assets under its management . The giant assets manager never wanted to be left behind in the world of NFT fortune. It will be a great development of the asset manager eventually dip its toes in the NFTs .

This is not the first time the whales will invest on NFTs and many companies are investing on NFTs thematically and that's the best way to go into an investment you knew nothing about.