Real estate 6 reasons to buy a new apartment

greenieS

Verified member
Before buying an apartment, many face a serious choice - to buy an apartment in a new building or on the secondary real estate market. Here are some reasons why it is better to buy a new apartment.

1. Living in a new apartment is more enjoyable

In a new apartment you benefit from new sanitary installations, reliable windows and high quality finishes, being much more pleasant that way, than to start to change the installation and the used wallpaper. The apartments in the new buildings are sold either with a red finish or with a ready-made finish. The finishes made by the developer are usually much cheaper for the buyer, because the developer buys materials from partners in bulk and at a significant discount. Even if you have to do the finishing touches in a new apartment, you still don't have to replace the old windows with double glazed windows, radiators or doors.

2. New engineering communications

The new residential complexes are equipped with powerful apartment or stair heating plants, meters, water filters. In the apartments, horizontal wiring may be performed and, as a rule, heat and ventilation meters are already installed. With the new communications, you won't have to worry about water or power outages, as such incidents are more of an exception to the rule.

3. Well thought out arrangements

Today, the apartments are less and less similar in appearance to the typical apartments built a few decades ago. Modern apartments in today's new buildings often include spacious walk-in closets, niche closets, and a second bathroom. Apartments with an open-space kitchen-living room are becoming more and more popular.

4. Neighbors of the same social status

By moving to a new building, you will have neighbors of the same status as you. These are mainly young families or those who already have children. There is no need to establish relationships with neighbors, and finding a common language with people of the same age is much easier.

5. The arranged territory

An important point when choosing a new apartment today, is the already arranged territory, which includes playgrounds and sports fields with a safe surface, complex landscaping, free WI-FI in the inner courtyard, gazebos and a barbecue area. For people with an active lifestyle - outdoor exercise equipment and treadmills.

6. Buying an apartment in a new building is more profitable

First of all, apartments in a new building, especially in the initial stages of construction, are always cheaper than those on the secondary market. Second, when you buy a new apartment, you should opt for a mortgage because it is more profitable - the rate is lower. Third, after the delivery of the house, the price of an apartment increases by about 30%. Resale under such conditions is particularly beneficial. Fourth, developers regularly launch promotions and make discounts on apartments in honor of the holidays, which allows the buyer to save significantly on the apartment. Fifth, an apartment in a new building can be purchased not only with a mortgage, but also in installments.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Very much ideal what you've stated here. We should consider the following steps which you've set out in order to enjoy our new beautiful home. Renting or buying a new house is everyone's priority, but money makes it elusive for some people. Having neighbors in the same class with you makes it more appealing, environment with social amenities, steady power supply, good access roads, security sums it all as a tremendous choice for anyone to go into.

Immilash

You have already stated the ideal reasons. Seriously no one wants to stay in a old apartment but the only challenges that most people are having is money, many people don't have the money to buy themselves a new apartment, but trust me most people likes to live in a well brought up apartment. There are many advantages of buying a new apartment I believe if most of us here have enough we will like to buy a new apartment. Sometimes we have no option but to stay in our Old houses or our apartment buildings, money is the main concern here.

D

Deleted member 28127

Sometimes the apartment is old and by calculating money spent for reparation or money you will spend for new apartment building especially if it is an outdated one then you will find the money spent for reparation costs will be more than money spent for new apartment then, of course, you will buy a new one and go to this new house with your family because it is all about saving money and how this or this is more profitable to you. But you have to take into consideration that the new apartment is near to work because sometimes new apartment you may need additional time to drive from your new home to the work.

General01

Your reasons are valid. But all in all one is advisably encouraged to weight the benefits and disadvantages of buying a new apartment. And when the benefits is greater than the potential disadvantages .it is advisable to buy it
And vice versa

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My idea of an apartment is based on the design that I desire so I guess I am only going to buy a lot and build my apartment. That way, I can also save in the construction especially when the design is cost effective. The main reason why I want to build my own apartment is the issue of the parking. Most of the houses in our middle class village have insufficient parking that they park their other vehicles by the side of the road. If my apartment will have a parking space to accommodate 2 cars then that would be a big plus that tenants would be willing to pay for a higher rent. You know the risk when you park your car by the roadside at night. However, a new apartment that you will buy have the advantage that there is no minor problem like a leaking faucet or a chipping of the paint. Just be sure that you get a good price for buying a new apartment.

Setho

VIP Contributor
As much as it is going to be expensive for you to acquire your own property it is definitely the right thing to do if you have the money at hand. If you have your own personal property you can be able to do anything with it like creating a shop where you are going to be selling other things. This is something that is not obtainable whenever you are renting a house because house owners usually create some insane rules and regulations to stop people from doing all this kind of activities. If you do not have enough money to buy your own house then you can consider building yours.