Earn Money 5 Best Freelance Websites for Beginners & Experts to Find Jobs And Make Money.

Jakaria

1. Fiverr​

Fiverr is a freelancing marketplace that connects businesses straight to freelancers in a range of fields, like graphic design, marketing, and more.

As of 2021, they have 3.42 million active clients, making it easy for freelancers—new and veteran—to land opportunities.

One thing to note is that Fiverr’s service fees are higher than most at 20% due to their vast opportunities and ease of use. Also, depending on your level on the site, it takes longer to get your payout—from 7-14 days.

Due to their immense popularity (and for good reason), they’re one of the more competitive marketplaces too. With more competition comes more pressure to lower your prices, which can make it challenging to charge the rates you may want.

But once you get the ball rolling and earn good reviews, the platform boosts you, and clients will keep on coming to you.

2. Upwork​

Upwork is the largest freelancing platform with over three million jobs posted annually, making it a great place to dive in and start getting opportunities immediately.

You can pursue many different types of freelancing on Upwork, too, and choose from short to long-term contracts and fixed or hourly rates.

Upwork has a sliding service fee for your payouts, with the highest being a fee of 20% away from profits of $500 or less.

Another thing to keep in mind is the cost to apply. Upwork uses a tool called “Connects”—think of them like credits that freelancers use on Upwork to submit proposals to job opportunities. Upwork gives new users 80 free Connects when they create an account. After that, they cost $0.15 each and are sold in bundles starting at ten connects.

All in all, Upwork is one of the best freelancer sites for beginners and experts alike due to their endless stream of opportunities and potential for long-term work with clients.

3. Thumbtack​

Like other freelancing platforms, Thumbtack offers freelancers and businesses an instant and easy way to connect with one another.

Where Thumbtack does it differently is their focus on local communities and small businesses. Whether you’re a writer, a graphic designer, or a lawnmower, their platform is set up to help you find work.

It’s also completely free for freelancers to join, and they offer refunds and protection to help you out when a job’s not a good match.

Another added bonus to Thumbtack is their custom job pipeline. You can enter in the types of jobs you want, and clients will reach out to you with jobs that meet your specifications.

The one drawback is that you’ll need to pay for your client leads. The pricing starts at $1.50 per lead and increases depending on competition and other factors.

4. Freelancer.com​

Freelancer.com is another large freelancing marketplace that can provide you with a wide range of opportunities.

Freelancers can browse their extensive job boards and bid for work. And, once hired, you can easily chat live with clients and track your progress.

One added benefit of Freelancer.com is the opportunity to compete in contests to earn extra money and reviews to help your profile stand out.

As far as fees go, the platform takes a 10% fee on projects and contest winnings.

5. Behance​

Behance is actually a creative-focused social media platform owned by Adobe, but they have a robust job board for categories like logo design, photography, illustration, and more.

The social nature of the site can be a great benefit for freelancers too. Behance highly promotes networking and allows you to make connections, potentially leading to more work opportunities.

It also happens to be a great place to host and show off your portfolio to their 10+ million members.

As for their job board, you can easily scroll through hundreds of available opportunities or use their search feature to put in a specific keyword, select “freelance,” and add a location and creative category.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I work on upwork and I make most of my money by working on upwork. In fact, I visit earning sites only when I do not have any assignments on my hands. s long as I have assignments, I never go back to paid to post site. Never heard of thumbtack and behance.

breadeditor

Might I suggest My Garage Rentals. It's an online platform that lets you rent out your stuff to your neighbors. Think of Airbnb but for yourstuff. There's no classification of "beginner" or "advanced" because anyone can basically do this

It's not a job. But a source of passive income.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
These are great opportunity to earn money online but I heard that these freelance websites requires some kind of ratings before you can get attention from the clients on that websites. nevertheless, they are good opportunities to make money online because nothing good comes to easy, they usually require time and effort.