4 Employable skills to possess as a Job seeker

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When you are out job hunting you need to have some employable skills to show that you do not only have the mental capabilities for the job but that you are skilful to cater for other areas the job that might be needed.

With the employable skills you would make getting a job very easy for you. Because you would look s all-rounder person. So what are those employable skills you would need to exhibit while on job hunting.

Communication skills; You would need to communicate and interact effectively. Even during your verbal interview, this will be looked out for by your Boss to be.

Right attitude to work; This will also be assessed as you are expected to be cheerful in a calm way

Willingness to learn, even during the interview stage. This skill can still be detected as early as possible if you possess it.

The Thinking skills: Can you solve problem easily and are you open to criticism without going mad etc

Add yours.

Axis

Banned
One should you just wake up one morning I'll start looking for a job he or she must possess qualities to proof and evidence that he or she is ready to acquire a job

And your point above has bring out some clear point and qualities one should have before going to find a job

I would like to deliberate on communication skills
Without communication once can get information you are about to deliver and so therefore one shouldn't just communicate but also be skillful when communicating. When your words are seasoned with salt it will persuade employers to give you the job but when you are dull and slow when communicating they will regard you as unserious and not ready.

So good communication skills is very important and also when marketing your goods either to a company or a firm one need to exhibit the ability to communicate skillfully in order to create an appetizer for one to purchase his or her goods.

Your points are clear and understandable I learnt a lot.thanks

Rubz

I totally agree with you. A job seeker does have to possess or acquire certain skills before he or she can qualify for a job. Communication skill is a very important skill if not the most important skill a job seeker should acquire. This is because the job seeker would have to interact with the employer, fellow employees and most importantly customers if he or she eventually gets the job.

marianliu07

When you are out job hunting you need to have some employable skills to show that you do not only have the mental capabilities for the job but that you are skilful to cater for other areas the job that might be needed.

With the employable skills you would make getting a job very easy for you. Because you would look s all-rounder person. So what are those employable skills you would need to exhibit while on job hunting.

Communication skills; You would need to communicate and interact effectively. Even during your verbal interview, this will be looked out for by your Boss to be.

Right attitude to work; This will also be assessed as you are expected to be cheerful in a calm way

Willingness to learn, even during the interview stage. This skill can still be detected as early as possible if you possess it.

The Thinking skills: Can you solve problem easily and are you open to criticism without going mad etc

Add yours.
While I agree with everyone else on communication skills, I'd also like to emphasize the importance of thinking skills as well. You will be tested on multiple occasions on how to handle problems yourself, and how you do respond will show how well you work on your own and your critical thinking. I do think communicating with others helps you grow, but your appeal as a single employee can grow if you already know how to think for yourself beforehand.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, you can not ever interact effectively if you don't have communication skills it is always good to learn about it if you want to clinch a job as soon as possible. There will always be different ways to get interviewed because
the HR want to be sure you are the right candidate for their job. When you can't put your words together it will become a huge problem.

So it is always important to learn and master the skills as one of the preparatory thing to do to get a good job. Yeah I agree with you, you should always try to be creative when trying to execute any job. This will help to stand you out. This is one thing that an employer always look out for. They always try to see what a candidate will bring to the table. They need something different that will help them look your way.