Marketing forum for topics related to Marketing Strategy including ideas on how to market your business product and services.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to advertise on instagram?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: How to advertise on instagram?

I want to advertise on Instagram but i don't know how to place advert on Instagram. My Facebook advert is not getting any impression and its not showing up for people to click so for this reason i will like to know how i can advertise on Instagram.

the best way to do this is to let other people in Instagram market your product or page. Much better if that person has a lot of followers and both the account holder and followers or fans are active as well. This might be hard because you need connections but once you break the barriers your going to be in for a good ride.
    Last edited by penslinger; 10-13-2017, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Instagram is a great platform to advertise if you follow other businesses and accounts that have similar focus as the topic of products or services you are promoting on your Instagram. This encourages audiences of the same interest to follow your account, and you may gain loyal customers who are already fans of the product or service you are offering. There is also a promotion section of Instagram business that will advertise your post (also called promoted posts) for a fee. This gets your post onto other people's feed.

I would also suggest linking your online website to your account, which can be displayed on your main page. It is best to have a business account, which can be set up once you create a normal Instagram account. It is an option under settings. This provides you with insights for how well your posts are doing, and it also puts a button on your main profile page that customers can email you through.

Have contests or giveaways. This not only rewards loyal followers, but if you set it up where the contest participants have to re-post the giveaway post and share it with a certain hashtag or tagging the company's username, you might be able to spread your reach and get more people interested in what you are selling. Amazon has a useful giveaway program. Entice people to enter your giveaways or contests. It will draw in people who may find themselves to want to purchase your product or service for themselves in the end.

Comment

You can probably advertise on Instagram by getting or chat some influencers that has a hundred thousands to millions of followers. You can chat them to at least advertise your product and pay them for as much as 10-15$, depending on your deal. I've been doing this for a week and they probably works but not as effective as doing some real ads on Instagram, but still it can make your sales go higher.

Comment

I have often wondered if it would be worth it to create an account on instagram for advertising purposes. It seems like a forum populated mostly by the young, but I could be wrong about this. I think it's popularity kind of pales in comparison to most of the advertising platforms but it could be something that is worth looking into. I think all mediums should be considered when it comes to advertising.

Comment

You can use websites that offers posting ads on instagram. These websites acts as a guide for you to posts your products online. Or the easy way is to simply post pictures or videos and create a hashtags that is related to the product and common to the other people who also wanting to buy. Also use carousel ads, users can swipe to see additional images and a call to action button takes them to a website to learn more.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

What is the month after June?

Trending

Collapse

Working...
            X