Reddit: Best Platform to advertise product/services

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Reddit is the best platform out there where you can run targeted advert to customers, they have a a great advertising platform and a lot of insight on their data that makes it easier to basically target and re target customers, they also have a low advertising costs so with an average budget you'll be good to go.

They also have different rooms and section which further makes targeting easy, for example if you want to target people in the health niche you'll just go to the health room and get started without targeting randomly and getting mixed results in your campaign.

niche

Verified member
Reddit has a large number of users and earlier members could get a large number of visitors from reddit. However, censorship levels on reddit have greatly increased in the last year. Some users are finding all their posts deleted, even if the post does not have any link. The bot which is deleting the post, is falsely claiming that the manually written post or comment is written by a bot. So these members are not using reddit.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do not think Reddit is an ideal platform to advertise your products and services. In my experience, Reddit is one of the most difficult platforms for the marketers. That's because the community does not like promotional content, they only like genuine content. If you want to get started marketing on reddit, you will have to first build a reputation. For marketing and advertising, I think Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok are way better than Reddit. I have tried and I failed. But I understand your experience might be a little different.