Your expactations about BNB for 2022?

Token Academy

Hi!

What's your expactations about BNB for 2022?

Every quarter, Binance commits to burning BNB, until 50% of the total BNB supply (approximately 100,000,000 BNB) is removed from circulation. 40% of the total BNB supply (80,000,000 BNB) was originally allocated to the Binance team. This team allocation remains untouched, with zero BNB tokens having been used or sold for any purpose other than for our quarterly burn events.

You should also know that last year, they introduced BNB Pioneer Burn Program, to help users who lose their assets in rare circumstances. For transparency, they also include the total token burns from the Pioneer Burn Program on a quarterly basis.

I think BNB under 600$ is a gift

But this is just my opinion... 🤯

Victorial

I must say without mincing words that the Binance coin is a great coin with lots of potentials. I think it has been in existence for the past four years and it has been doing fine. Just under $600 now seems like it has been for up to a decade. We all know how dogecoin has been slowing and it is termed a shit coin by some investors. It is one of the few coins that I will love to invest in 2022 and see how it goes in the next 6 months of the new year. BNB will go a long way