Your Crypto currency Investment strategy

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is very important we are very strategic in Crypto currencies investments in other to make profit in short time or long time depending on your capital available for investment.
The strategy I adopt is that I invest in tokens or coins launched by various reputable Exchange platforms such as 1inch token and BNB because they have the potential to grow faster. I invest on various smaller coins less than 10 cents becaue I am optimistic some of them will surge faster then I add bitcoin and ethereum because they are trending coins. Share your strategy for other to learn and adopt .

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Cyptocurreny investment strategies investing taking long time before I start withdrawing that is the best way for you to succeed in investment.is this most people of investing in cryptocurrency if you have a lot of money and investment invest in cryptocurrency because these days cryptocurrency pays more. It is good invest and when invest invest on the right time.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my point of you are so well experienced businessman in cryptocurrency business I believe there are many strategy to use in cryptocurrency what has for me is the best strategy which I used in my own cryptocurrency business is by exercising patience, if you wish to be successful and well profitable in cryptocurrency business you should invest more on cryptocurrency and also be patient enough for your coin to appreciate

Haypril

I've been searching for such thread to help me game up in my knowledge about investing in Crypto currencies and am glad I came across this great thread. Personally I choose to divide my Crypto currency investments into two namely long term investment and short term investment. Most times I invest in Up coming coins and leave for 6months before selling or exchanging to a more reliable coin. While sometimes I invest in well known coins and cash out the following week depending on the increase in my capital.

Planet408

You have a good crypto currency investment knowledge. I'm beginning to buy BNB gradually. I see it's potential to rise fast in no distance time. And as a matter of fact, BNB has experienced a rapid growth within the past few weeks. I don't know if there is any coin that ever experienced such a rapid growth within a short period of time.

Victor001

Every body have a unique strategy and set up, In trading crypto currency,foremost I draw all my resistance point and my support region,then I connect the higher highs and the lower lows to determine the trend. I do this mostly on 4hrs and 1 hr time frames. If I want to enter my position either buy or sell I use the moving average 200 on the 15 minutes time frame.