You need a good leader to manage one. Not a boss.

Jecsad2

One does not simply manage if you are not born into it.
I prefer to choose a leader and pay kinda high to let him/her manage my business because I know mine won't run if I'm the one who manage it.
I can be a leader but my "too kind" personality won't help my company.
A good leader must have an Evil personality and I didn't want to gather any bad karma just for money.
So I choose to pay someone, and not knowing how they managed it but receive good result for the company.
As long as it's not violate any work ethics and "taking the soul" of someone, I think its okay.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A good leader is one who is respected of his subordinates. Take note that respect is earned which means a leader should invest on that aspect. Being sincere is one quality that I like in a manager. On the contrary I hate a manager who is a liar. When he keeps on promising that was not fulfilled then that is not a good leader.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Being a leader is totally different from being a boss. If we look at it from deep and philosophical aspect. A leader is a boss in a normal term. However, when look at deeply, we will see that a leader is someone that takes charge of most things, and make sacrifices even when it affects he/she, it has to be for the greater good.

But a boss can be selfish, arrogant and self-centered and still remains the boss.

AmaliaTG

One does not simply manage if you are not born into it.
I prefer to choose a leader and pay kinda high to let him/her manage my business because I know mine won't run if I'm the one who manage it.
I can be a leader but my "too kind" personality won't help my company.
A good leader must have an Evil personality and I didn't want to gather any bad karma just for money.
So I choose to pay someone, and not knowing how they managed it but receive good result for the company.
As long as it's not violate any work ethics and "taking the soul" of someone, I think its okay.
I have been a leader myself even in school and this are the things that I know about leadership. A good leader leads with logic and integrity but not ego. A good leader knows how to expresses themselves in a polite authentic way to the public and even private. A good leader is reasonable, a good leader knows how to make sacrifices on behalf of others, must be compassionate, considerate, a leader knows how to suffer on behalf of others. A good leader makes wise decision, a good leader has wisdom and knowledge. A good leader is kind and loving, optimistic and positive all the time. A good leader has faith and listens before he acts. Leadership comes with a price, it has to come from within you. Leadership is passion, it is a calling. It does not come from People but a true leader has to be spiritually choosen by God first for him to be able to be choosen by people on earth. Leadership is deeper than just having that title or leading. Being a boss on the other hand, is the earthly egoistical behaviours" if your leader has never had this traits, then that was just a boss but not a leader. A boss has negative traits because but Leadership is positive traits. Leadership is alot of things.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Any business that needs to be productive, effective or efficient needs a firm manager. Organizing and controlling the workforce which are all humans isn’t easy but one still needs to do the job as a manager. So if you are a business owner or is employed to be one you would need to perform to avoid business failure

E

eldavis

A true leader is someone who leads by example not by words, a leader is some who understands those he or she works with, their weakness, their strengths and knows exactly how to utilize this at the right moment. A leader is someone that always knows what to say or do when the team is feeling discourage.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The quality of a leader is very important to have the remaining employees are being able to work. A manager should be somebody who has strong analytical skills in order to know every employee with what is their strength and what is their weakness. In this way you will be able to get the best out of them for the benefit of the company.