You Have Invest On Your Business

D

Deleted member 13140

It's pretty clear, i think anyone would know what it means to invest on business but,
just incase you don't let me just give an example:

So we all know about stock investment, am really a huge fan of it, okay so, how does it work?

You let your money work for you right, you buy a some percentage of a company share, and once it goes, up you're gaining,
likewise if it goes down you're losing.

That's what investing on business is.... Am saying this because, i wasn't a good fan of it, I said to myself, you can get the information for free on YouTube, or skillshare, or even Udemy and some other Places, But the truth is, yeah it's possible to learn it for free, but you will have to come up with strategies, planning and all that, but when you invest on your business, it's like buying a stock, a simple $200 worth of course, can sky rocket you to 4years worth of experience......

Incredible.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This business is what most of this rich men do to make more money for themselves. The good part of this is that you do not get to be worried about the business activities of the company you bought your shares with, all you have to be bothered about is when the organization gain or loses. It is more like you are a sleeping partner in the business. Like the poster said, your money is what does the work for you. But what I do not really understand is that, will the company call for one’s attention anytime they need to invest in new business ideas.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to invest, you need money. If you have money to invest, you will have to do research on various areas. You can invest in real estate, on the stock market, in businesses, etc. Your research will tell you whether the investment will be profitable or not. Before you invest your money, you need to check the company profile and irs performance over the years