Cashprince

You've got here your simple most easy make money online,easy done for you. Just click to get started,its very easy for passive income startup if I can do it,you can do it too ,,click and see. This is one of the best way to make money online in 2021.Don't forget July is loaded.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The business around making money clicking advert is fraud. I think it is no good to pitch your tent around something that is shady. another thing is that you can waste your precious time working to make money by clicking adverts. There is a chance that you may not get paid after you have reached the minimum threshold. It is good to focus on other popular money making method.

Carson20t

You cannot make good money from the paid to click site,Unless you are just using it to learn the various advertising models and texts that people are using to places their ads which you can then duplicate and try to make some money yourself.Otherwise you will waste your time for months just to reach minimum cashout.

Suba

Staff member
Making money through paid to click sites is very boring, because the rewards are small, the minimum payout is high, so it takes us a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal, especially now that there are so many new paid to click sites that are scams, so it will be very disappointing. So no need to waste time in vain.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will advise you not to do well on this as a way to make money online. You are just going to waste your time hoping that you are going to make decent income in the nearest future. I will advise you to look for other popular ways of making money online and choose one. Make sure you master the one you choose inside out before you move on to another one.

C

CB12345

Hi, there is a new game on the Play Store called Clicker Blitz. (They were out 1 month ago, but they couldn't keep up with the demand, so they had to unpublish the game). Now it's back online. You tap on the screen in the Single Player mode and in around a minute of tapping, you are ready to participate in the first Duel (you can also participate in the first Duel by watching 1 rewarded ad and making 1 gem). The first Duel costs 0.0005$ and you can double that money by winning. 0.0005$ is a small amount of money, but then you double that amount and enter a higher Duel where you can double your amount again. The Duel takes 30 seconds and is a 1v1 battle. If you will win, you can get to the 1$ or 5$ or even 20$ Duel in around 15 minutes. And then you can make 20$ every 30 seconds if you are good. The minimum withdrawal is 1$ and it should arrive to your PayPal account within 7 working days. I already made around 5 withdrawals 1 month ago, they arrived in a few days. (In the Duels you battle with another player and who clicks faster and has a higher score of taps in 30 seconds will win and double the amount that he put in, the loser loses the amount he put).

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Whoever tells you that you can make decent income just by clicking is not telling you the truth. You are going to waste your precious time trying to make money by clicking adverts. it should be very good to follow other money making aspect like freelancing and affiliate marketing if you are very serious about making money online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Those people who are organising get paid to click program are rogues. They set up an advertising agency which promise people page view on every advert the place with the agency. They don't have any other source to fulfill this promise. Instead they hire people to click on does advert pretending to be users. They are just burning out advertisers money by giving you a tiny fraction of it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If it is that easy everyone would have become rich just by clicking to make money online. Any program that promise you to get paid just by clicking advert is a scam. You just have to be very careful so that you will not to lose your money. you can become a freelancer to make money online. You can also engage in affiliate marketing.

nickcrypto

Why are there no links to the sites in the first post? Such websites that offer to make money by clicking exist but the question is in the fact how much paid they are for one click...

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The poster didn't include the said website in its post, I guess this can be attributed to forgetfulness. There are many websites that pay users for clicking. Though I don't whether yours will be different, but most paid to click websites I know and I have used didn't don't pay well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you are saying that it is one of the best way for people to make money online then you should have told us the amount of money we can make with this website on daily basis for us to accept that what you are saying is true. A lot of people understand here that paid to click website always offer a little amount of money per click so it is not possible to make upto a Dollars.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Yh, people make money online by clicking ads posted by advertisers,but for me I don't really like that method of making money online because most of the site i work on are not legit, after completing the task i will be asked to deposit a huge amount of money before i can withdraw my earnings.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
What are you really talking about because I could not see any link you posted or has it been deleted?. I wonder why people think it is very easy to just click on a particular link can start making money online. Making money online requires you to learn and also to be very serious and disciplined at the same time. even though there are platforms that pay for clicking on links but I can't make any reasonable money from them.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
What do you want us to click? The thin air? Very funny thread and it makes me laugh out loud. You can edit the thread and pass the necessary information to us. That been said, I don't really subscribe to PTP sites because it doesn't really worth it, it's a waste of the time and the payout is very slow.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Your said site can't be seen....Maybe you should try and paste the site so everyone can benefit from it. But my second thought is, most passive income sites tends to give you money for doing almost nothing, I bet if the money can worth any thing. I have seen few passive income sites and they are not really paying anything tangible. Talking about Honeygain or Iproyal....!