Yield Farming vs Liquidity Mining

Suba

Staff member
Similar but not the same even though these two activities will make your cryptocurrency multiplied, but actually they are different. The world of decentralized finance has grown rapidly in recent years as seen from the increasing number of locked assets (Total Value Locked / TVL) in it. These assets are locked by profit makers in various DeFi activities such as yield farming and liquidity mining.

Yield Farming
Yield Farming is an activity where you can store cryptocurrencies and float them in liquidity pools, thus allowing other users to execute smart contracts or borrow your cryptocurrency, and you will earn a return after the smart contract is executed. So Yield Faming is a place or place for cryptocurrency owners to lend your cryptocurrency to those who need funds. So that the nature of Yield Farming is similar to conventional financial service institutions. There are several trusted DeFi Yield Farming platforms such as Uniswap, Compound, Sushiswap and Curve.

Liquidity Mining
Liquidity Mining is an energy efficient crypto mining because it does not require hardware and high electricity costs. Participants will get native coin rewards from the blockchain where they mine crypto. Participants will deposit their liquidity to the Pool and will receive native tokens of approximately 0.3% swap and newly mined tokens. So in your opinion, which is more profitable, Yield farming or liquidity mining?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I want to judge based on your explanation becoto be frank, this is the first time I am hearing the two terms and to be honest, you really explained better to be understood by layman. I prefer the yield farming because it means of many people borrow my coins, I can get paid from all of them.

neneflmanis

ETH-ANT relies on the cloud smart miner of the Coinbase exchange wallet to achieve cloud computing power to mine ETH, anyone can participate in the Coinbase exchange wallet ETH-ANT mining, and no need to mortgage or pledge your tokens to achieve free mining, I am now making investments, and have a stable and good income every day

Suba

Staff member
ETH-ANT relies on the cloud smart miner of the Coinbase exchange wallet to achieve cloud computing power to mine ETH, anyone can participate in the Coinbase exchange wallet ETH-ANT mining, and no need to mortgage or pledge your tokens to achieve free mining, I am now making investments, and have a stable and good income every day
Hi sis, I can't find ETH-ANT for cloud smart miner in my Coinbase wallet, maybe this feature is only for Coinbase users who live in America. Because I live in Asia so it's not available.

Suba

Staff member
Which Asian country are you in?
In my country Indonesia, there are a lot of Coinbase features that are not available, such as Coinbase Earn, Coinbase ETH-ANT etc, so I can't take advantage of all the features available on Coinbase, Maybe the same as in Korea or other Asian countries. Since when do you live in New York

neneflmanis

In my country Indonesia, there are a lot of Coinbase features that are not available, such as Coinbase Earn, Coinbase ETH-ANT etc, so I can't take advantage of all the features available on Coinbase, Maybe the same as in Korea or other Asian countries. Since when do you live in New York
I think you misunderstood. You are talking about the Coinbase exchange and I am talking about the Coinbase wallet, they are two separate entities.