Would You Start A Seafood Business During Winter Season?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Seafood is a really delicious and one of the most preferred kind of foods of many people. There are many people who mostly consume seafood instead of meat or chicken. In fact, many people also prefer eating seafood with vegetables. Seafood can be really healthy if you exclude fishes that contain high levels of mercury. However, most of the people do not care about mercury levels in my country and they still believe that sea water fish is much better than freshwater fish and this is why many people buy all kinds of fishes and prawns. Winter season is coming and the demand of fish and shrimps also increase during this season. If you are a kind of a person who changes business according to seasons, then getting into fish business can be a good option. The prices of seafood also increases during this season in my country and so do the profits. The downside of starting seafood business during this season is that you may not always make good profits because when the prices rise, many people with moderate amount of income may not buy seafood, especially shrimps. Shrimps are more expensive than fish in my country. So, do you think you would get into seafood business during winter?

Good luck

Verified member
Seafood business can be done anytime because people consume them a lot.it is a daily consumption and it does not have any particular time for it to be done.It is a very good business and it is very profitable anywhere in the whole world.Every can not do without it and it is a very good source of protein in the body.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Sea food business is a very lucrative business and very profitable.
In my country its very costly and people can not do without eating it in a day.

What one just need to do s that one should make sure that ; the space place where one will put the shop should be a good location where consumer will be able to dubs it easier to access.