Would you like to spend your online earned money on your physique?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I sometimes wonder that if I could have more money to invest on, I would better work for my health. Because, as you know our health is the biggest asset for us and we shouldn't compromise with it.

I have thought that in the coming days, I would like to focus more on the health supplements or the diet plans to have a proper routine and a better physique. Because, we sit at a place for a long and spend the time either doing the work or being involved in some type of paid to post things, like here we are. So, at the same time it becomes important to take good care of ourselves.

What are your views?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I sometimes wonder that if I could have more money to invest on, I would better work for my health. Because, as you know our health is the biggest asset for us and we shouldn't compromise with it.

I have thought that in the coming days, I would like to focus more on the health supplements or the diet plans to have a proper routine and a better physique. Because, we sit at a place for a long and spend the time either doing the work or being involved in some type of paid to post things, like here we are. So, at the same time it becomes important to take good care of ourselves.

What are your views?
Our health, fitness should be the top priority in our life. We don't need to joke with it, when it comes well-being. Being healthy centres to good health maintenance and through daily routine exercises. Even if i don't give much attention to my health when it comes to going to the hospital. But at least i exercise regularly to balance my fitness.

R.Mustapha

when you earn something online or offline, you're completely free to do whatever you want with it , as for investing that in you health, that's even better, but first think about making your earnings bigger, to have an extra amount to spend on both your physical health and investing some of it to grow your business

Kennysplash

Verified member
I always want to look good, take care of my health and body. But I don't think my online earnings is sufficient for that. What I earn online is enough to make subscription and do other little things but certainly not take care of my health from the start to the finish. I still do my best and take care of myself to the best of my ability. Maybe if I start working and earning good income I can do better.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
when you earn something online or offline, you're completely free to do whatever you want with it , as for investing that in you health, that's even better, but first think about making your earnings bigger, to have an extra amount to spend on both your physical health and investing some of it to grow your business
One ought to do whatever with what ever he or she earns online. He can decide to take it and maintain his or her appearance, health, fitness and otherwise. The most important thing there, is the happiness of the earner towards what he's doing with those earnings. As long as their is plans, he or she can go on to spend what ever it wishes.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

What are your views?
You know heslth is wealth and without your health in place you can't even work so apart from spending money on bills and maybe making other investment one can spend money on ones health to be in a good health condition. This will help one work both hard and smart to make more money

Profwriter

Every one will definitely have to spend his or her money on what is most important or vital, if your physique is a primary concern, you will definitely want to work on it once you are able to earn some money. Needs differ among people, for some it could be food, for others, it could be shelter, others it could be debts. So every one gets to spend money on what is relevant or very pressing to them.

IamDozzy

There is a popular saying that “Health is wealth". Spending a part of your online earnings on your health and physique isn't a bad thing, infact it is the right thing to do. A lot of people do no have regard for their health or physique, some are obese due to eating foods with high cholesterol and some people do not see the need for vitamin supplement. What people don't know is that the better your body condition, the longer you live and you would have more chance to make money.

Ekuvero

It all boils down to what might be your immediate or important needs one might be interested in spending the money he or she earned online on running an online course if he do have an immediate needs to run the course, he might also decides to take care of his health if he do have any health related issues, some might be clothes, others who do take online job earning as fun or part time earnings might decides to use it to recoup money for his data subscription. Though investing in your health isn't bad cause health is wealth and without you been healthy it would be difficult for you to earn online

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I do whatever I want with my online earning... Sometimes if I feel sick I get drugs but really online job has nothing to do with my health... I get clothes sometimes but due to the fact that online earning take your sleep off and I'm using glasses I get my eye drops before my mom send the money and I also buy vitamins supplements to keep up with sleep.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
With the grace of Lord Krishna, I have no shortage of anything; my online earnings are capital of social work; whatever I earn online, I use to train person with disabilities and other needy. I am trying to even train them how to earn online, in whatever they way they can. Also money is spend on some other social works.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is a popular adage which says health is wealth. It is very important to take good care of our health. The problem with most people is that they neglect their health when they were hustling for money, especially those who don't fall sick easily.

But one thing they do know is that once they get the money, they are going to use it to take care of the health which they neglected the other time.

I try to strike the balance between my work and my health. I engage myself in some daily exercise routines in order to improve my health. I dedicated 30 minutes of my time to walking, I eat balanced diet and I take rest when it is necessary.

Shigobad2020

Yes , I do spend my hard earned online money not only on my physique, I also spend it to take care of the needs in my family, they say as you lay your bed , so you lie in it, you have to take care of your health in order to be strongand healthy enough, then that's how you can start working and earn more money.