Would You Ever Work For A Company That Never Allows You To Take Off?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We are all aware of then fact that most of the people who are doing jobs in companies are actually humans and robots have not replaced humans entirely. This means that humans can get into emergency and demand leave from their employers. Unfortunately, many companies do not even grant a single leave to their employees because they feel that it will affect the company. I have worked for such a company that never used to approve leaves and forced people to work. If a person took off without informing, then his or her salary might get deducted. What if you ever get employed at such a company? Would you still work there? I would never want to work at such a place. Please do provide your valuable opinions. Thanks

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If I were single and an introvert I think that type of job would fit me. Working everyday would just be okay since I would be idle during my day off. However, in our law it is not allowed for a company to abuse the labor force such as making them work every day with no day off in the week. The company might have a legal issue.