Earn Money Work from home 160usd/day daily payout, legitimate home based job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online earnner

We combine all advertising types best payout rates up to $160 / 10000 visits.

Refer friends and receive 50% of their earnings for life!

We use and AI for the CPM system in order to achieve the best payouts to our users.

Now every country can go up to $160/1000 visits!

This new AI system need few days till will gone learn the best combination of ads for every user. Learn more

Don't stop sending visits from every country.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really think this is true because no platform will pay you that particular amount of money for bringing in visitors. maybe what you are saying is CPM method of making money but I tell you that you cannot make that amount of money even if you bring up to 10,000 visitors on daily basis. if you have really made money from it I think you should post it so that we will all see the screenshot.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is an unrealistic figure. The figure can't be true . The first pointer to a fake site is the mouth-watering offer . I have been working online for quite some time, I have not seen a referral that is worth $160 and if you want us to believe you, show us the payment proof. Then we will buy the services that you are promoting

Online earnner

This is an unrealistic figure. The figure can't be true . The first pointer to a fake site is the mouth-watering offer . I have been working online for quite some time, I have not seen a referral that is worth $160 and if you want us to believe you, show us the payment proof. Then we will buy the services that you are promoting
It's paying bro... I got many payment from them

Mertayasa

160 dollars per day ?
I think it's very hard to be true. The only way you can make such as huge amount of money per day is by trading. Unless you can provide the payment proof, may bee I'ii trust it. For ptc site or shorlinks maximum the money we can make around 5 to 10 dollar each 1000 clicks. And for me to get that 1000 clicks is very hard.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't really think this is true because no platform will pay you that particular amount of money for bringing in visitors. maybe what you are saying is CPM method of making money but I tell you that you cannot make that amount of money even if you bring up to 10,000 visitors on daily basis. if you have really made money from it I think you should post it so that we will all see the screenshot.
Very funny sometimes how this people come around to give us, all these unattainable daily offers, which they are not considering themselves, I think they must be very selfless. Do you think, if they can make that for sure on daily basis, would you think they would be here lol....I don't think so!

oyadirect

LOL! $160/1000 clicks is insane. Those clicks may end up earning really little for the platform, so that figure is pretty unrealistic. However, I'm open to trying this out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.