Words of Wisdom

Anthony

Those of you wanting to or already making money online, especially with affiliate marketing...

Always make sure you pick a social media platform, create your own page, and build your audience from the ground up...

And be sure to have an email list, so you can sell to those people who sign up on a regular basis.

I personally make between $100,000 - $125,000 a month online with affiliate marketing... ..

How, because after building up 1 successful page, I then used that page to build up several other pages, and each page is in a different niche...

I work on average 16+ hours a day experimenting with different strategies... .. .

IT IS EXTREMELY EASY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE - YOU JUST HAVE TO WORK FOR IT - NEVER FORGET THAT... .. .

Oh, and none of this was an overnight success either - I spent 5+ years failing online before I even made my first $15.00 because I was all over the place and NOT focused.

Create success within one niche on 1 platform before adding other platforms and niches to your portfolio.

Anthony

Wonderful info. Please how do u start affiliate marketing as a beginner.
First, you wanna pick a niche you want to focus on, find affiliate programs from that niche that you can make high commissions on, like clickbank or digistore, then promote your offer on various platforms like facebook, instagram, tiktok, or youtube. When you promote your offer, always make sure that you are providing value first to people before you start selling to them.