With the current pandemic situations,which business will you start now

Daykas

Like my people do say "There is good in bad" and that quote has make to think even more than before.
Have been thinking about all types of business to start up because of this pandemic of a things but I haven't been able to come out with a better one so far.
My thought is do any of this three
1) Point of sale business
2) Selling of raw foods
3) Opening a phone and gadgets shop
What your intake on this

Haypril

With the present covid 19 pandemic which has posses negative effect on the well being of individuals and threat on economic growth, it is wise to study the case and it effects before venturing into any business be it online or offline. In my locality, I noticed some certain business still record more profit even when the pandemic is ending some other person's business. Business like financial institution (P. O. S) and sales food stuff are still making waves.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well experienced businessman with the current situation the business I would like to invest on and I know that the business will be profitable and we recognise all over the world, I believe that business to be face marks business. This is because face masks business is one of the trending business in the whole country at this period of time. This business is well profitable and also easy to do

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The most profitable business now is the delivery system. The customer of a fast food will call for order or by online and expect the product to be delivered within 30 minutes. The delivery company is earning good money with their system especially for the delivery outside of their area. You can start with 10 delivery staff with their motorcycles.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The pandemic is no longer much in my locality, small scale businesses is on operation fully not in a reduced number of people cos people doesn't crowd it up like the large scale businesses. The medium and large scale businesses are also in operation but some measures are put in order to curtail down the spread of the virus. The only losers and those heavily hit by covid19 are the ones that owns cinemas, big viewing centres, large markets.

Daykas

The most profitable business now is the delivery system. The customer of a fast food will call for order or by online and expect the product to be delivered within 30 minutes. The delivery company is earning good money with their system especially for the delivery outside of their area. You can start with 10 delivery staff with their motorcycles.
Ops never thought of this before, but with the look of things I think this will require a lot of capital to establish this and make enough profit from it
Moreover business like this have to be in a well populated are and the product must be what people will always demand for.
If it ain't what people demand for always someone can later run into debt

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ops never thought of this before, but with the look of things I think this will require a lot of capital to establish this and make enough profit from it
Moreover business like this have to be in a well populated are and the product must be what people will always demand for.
If it ain't what people demand for always someone can later run into debt
Raising capital that is notable for business will take time, but if you do better gig online or offline you can make up the capital start up. But starting an online business seems the best option during this covid19 infected time. I have an offline business, it isn't bringing enough customers unlike before when covid19 never changed the look of things.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
With the present situation of pandemic. I will be thinking an online business. We all noticed that online businesses suffer no cost during the pandemic and even the lockdown. That means someone should be thinking of making his or her business online in order not to be affected by any pandemic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With the present situation of pandemic. I will be thinking an online business. We all noticed that online businesses suffer no cost during the pandemic and even the lockdown. That means someone should be thinking of making his or her business online in order not to be affected by any pandemic.
You're right, since the digital world isn't affected by the wave of covid19. We should be creative and have diverse option, at least moving to online business. Promoting our business online, to win over targeted customers to boost our sales, then deliver the product in an offline way.