Review Wintube Review. Is Wintube Legitimate?

Adriana Jaycie

Looking for a wintub? It doesn't look very real, and in fact, it is a scam. Wintub site is a new website, it was started on March 12th, 2021. It was created by the famous Internet marketer and promises to let people earn from their own websites. So, what is the wintub scam then?

Is Wintube Legitimate?

First of all, wintub is not real. The idea that you can make money online by watching videos is a complete lie. But this is what a lot of people fall for. If you have no money, you don't need a wintub. Of course, it looks really good, but in reality, it's worthless.

A wintub can only earn you up to two dollars from every site you join. This will get you kicked out very fast too, especially if you try to make money online using a "worthwhile" site. And here comes the wintub scam. You see many sites offer wintub payment proof, so you can easily join up with hundreds if not thousands of sites and make lots of money.

This might be okay if you have money to spare, but you are not me. I make my living online. I don't need a wintub! So wintub is not going to help me earn money online. If someone else can earn from watching videos, then so can I, but I will never waste my time with a program that is worthless.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have encountered so many of the websites that promises to pay people money for watching videos. it is always advisable to make proper research before venturing into any website. the kind of money these people offered me to watch a video even looks like a lie to me because and how can someone or a website offer me 0.5 dollars for watching a single video.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the get paid to watch videos are a big waste of time and this wintube site is no different from other get paid to watch videos site. As far as Wintube is concerened, I have read many reviews about this site and I have found that it is a scam site and it has been marked as a scam by many online forums.