Review Wintube is scam!!!!!!

Imran98k

Hey folks,
You might be in a relationship with a website called wintube. In it, you get paid for watching videos as far as they concern.
But it's a total scam site.
So, don't go with it. you can earn better and more good money with a method called ***
I will reveal it later so follow me up on dotalearn .cf

MOSIUR

There are many scam sites where we have already worked without knowing anything. I have also wasted time and lost much money as I could not cash out that money. You have mentioned a word that Wintube is such a site that does not allow one to withdraw earnings. So, one should not go, but, you should have said more words about the site.

AfriPeeps Official

Hmmm, you have got some brain upstairs, and I appreciate that you reveal that the above mentioned website is a scam, I will try as much as possible to avoid the website whenever I am online,. And also I will like to know the legit website you are talking about so I will do what you said.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, you deserved to be worshipped. This is because you have saved people from the scam activites that this website may be trying to perpetuate. That's the reason why most time I always take time to read the review websites of any website that I want to join to avoid all these.

Imran98k

Hmmm, you have got some brain upstairs, and I appreciate that you reveal that the above mentioned website is a scam, I will try as much as possible to avoid the website whenever I am online,. And also I will like to know the legit website you are talking about so I will do what you said.
Thanks for your support. And if you want to support me more than become a subscriber of my own Website Dotalearn.cf Where you will learn about digital marketing.
But it's totally up to you.
Regards

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Wintub is a well-known scam and we all know this for a very long time. It was already reviewed on Beermoney Forum and many members on that forum have already stated that Wintub is a scam and they have not been paid by them. The amount they paid to watch videos is just unrealistic and it has also been marked as a ascam site by Beermoney forum admin.