Will Your Business Flourish, if You Are Religious

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am a Muslim by faith and I can confirm that being closer to God made my financial conditions much better. I remember Allah daily and he has provided me whenever I asked him. I pray daily and I ask him for sustenance daily. Allah has always answered my prayers all the time and he has fulfilled all of my wishes. I trust Allah a lot, and I believe that he will provide me in the future as well. Allah says that he is the best of those who provide provisions. So being a Muslim has definitely improved my financial conditions in the current months.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my country, when someone wants to start a business, he will do the worshipping and praying to Gods, he will ask priests to find out an “auspicious day” to start the business. Whether the person is establishing a manufacturing plant, a shop, or a small food cart, the business is not started without worshipping Gods. Even in the office, you will see people keeping pictures and statues of deities. Every morning they will light a lamp and incense sticks.

Despite doing all sorts of religious things, not all businesses succeed.

People pray and worship Gods not only when they are in personal problems like losing someone, but also when they have professional problems like losing business. Do these people believe that God actually hears their prayers? I find these acts very skillful, do these people think Gods are like our father and mother who listens to your petty grievances?

I am not an atheist, I believe in God. My belief in God is a little different. In my opinion, God's creation runs on autopilot mode. He does not directly interfere with world affairs. God is Almighty who does not care for human beings' pathetic desires.

Belief in God is good, but bringing God to your personal and professionl life is not very good

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though its depend on an individual ; the way individual is knowledgeable about the religion he or she is in to.

Being religious does not meant one can make it in doing business and it does not mean that one can not make it in business .

Some people are too religious to the extent that if you did not dress to their taste of religion they will not sell to you and that may likely reduce their sale per day which can equally contributed to their down fall in doing that business.

Likewise there are some people because they think that when they are given people what they are selling is the act of fulfilling what their religion is teaching but instead such a business will surely crumbled because both the gain and capital has been given out as a gift which can also affect the business negatively.

I will advice that every business men and women should treated business as a separate entity.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Being religious can help you in many ways, not just in personal life but also professional life. When you believe in God, God will not come down to help you personal matter but belief n God will give you optimism, hope and courage. When you have optimism, hope and courage, you can attempt a lot of things. Being religious can help you in psychological level

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Everyone is entitle to their own believes..... Understanding God is beyond human reasoning. If you believe you should not consult God before establishing your personal business or doings, it's not a crime, it's just your believe. And if people are to consult their God's before making any decisions, it's also their choice to do so. But do not be profaned, by saying God do not listen to petty grievances, no one is in the right position to utter that....!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It is true that religion has nothing to do with business but you also need to understand in order to make your business successful, you need positive mindset. Being religious means you have positive mindset. When you have positive mindset you will have confidence, when you are confident you will have to abilities to tackle a lot of issues. Just because you pay does not mean you will have a lot of buyers, what it actually means you have confidence that you will become successful in your venture.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz ,religious doesn't have anything to do with business as I understand but that does not really mean that you shouldn't pray or you shouldn't believe in what your religious said about setting up a business, no matter how religious you are if you do not start up your business in the right way then the risks of losing in your business will be higher.. although it is not wrong for us to engage our God in most of the things we do but even if we have to engage our God we also need to try as much as possible to do it the right way economically.

Icon

Sorry but from my own point of view I don't think success has anything to do with your religious beliefs, I think it's about how hard you put in work and your determination that leads you to success, but some people still believe in becoming successful through their religious beliefs