Will my website receive traffic if I don't build backlinks?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Backlink building has been one of the major ranking factor for website on Google search engine. This is the reason why people are willing to pay money just to acquire powerful backlinks.

There is a dedicated marketplace for buying and selling backlinks for website builders. People are paying high amount of money just to win strong back link to their website.

the people working behind the search engine got to know about this and they started finalizing any websites that have strong backlinks from shady method.

it is either Google produce is there traffic or the index the entire website from their Google search engine.

This makes me decided not to build links for my website. so I want to ask you guys that is it possible to receive organic traffic if I don't build link for my website

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Building traffic from backlinks isn't the only source to build traffic in your website, their are many ways of promoting your search to get real traffic. You can simply run a social media campaign for your website, or simply creating SEO related articles seeking search engine approval to get ranked asap so visitors can enter your website directly from search engines which is the best. But it will take you time to get search engine optimization permission.

AfriPeeps Official

There are a lot of ways through which you can drive traffic to your website and build up your audience, I think building backlink is just one of such ways. Something about building backlink is that it will do a lot in helping you retain your website rank and can also help you to reduce the bounce rate

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Backlinks is the major rank signal Google search engine. but one thing I want you to know is that you can you still rank higher without building backlinks. you just have to come up with keywords that are underserved in your niche and write great content on them. This content will receive free organic traffic after a while and still receive strong backlinks.

Mika

VIP Contributor
IN order to receive search traffic, your site must be ranked very high. You need high-quality backlinks to rank high on search engines. Therefore, if you do not have backlinks you may not receive search traffic but you can still receive traffic from other sources like referral traffic, direct traffic, etc.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You will definitely need to build backlinks if you are targeting competitive keywords. You don't need to build backlinks if you are targeting easy to rank keywords. It is possible to receive free organic traffic if you rank for low competitive keywords on the first page of Google search engine. However you should avoid building shady backlinks to your site.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
My website has a lot of backlinks (no follow as well as do follow backlinks), however, I rarely see substantial traffic from the backlinks. I do get 5-10 visits from the backlinks but majority of my traffic comes from social sites, search engines and subscribers. Backlinks are good for search engine ranking, it does not help much for traffic. Having said that it might be different on someone else's case.