Will Ethereum take place of Bitcoin?

Naz

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
Two weeks ago, it's price was at 500€ but now it's more than 1000€.
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
But I have a question...
Do you think Ethereum will take place of Bitcoin?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
If you are talking about current price, your question is wrong because it needs cooperation of time to time and value to value. If you remember the January 2018 then compare the price of then and Now, BTC was 16k-17k that time and ETH was 1.5k-1.6k, and in current compare, BTC is more than double of the then value, while ETH lost it's 1/3 value. Cryptos keep going up and down, this won't affect their blockchain status; it is just that Ethereum foundation promotes Ethereum.

Moni2402

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
Two weeks ago, it's price was at 500€ but now it's more than 1000€.
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
But I have a question...
Do you think Ethereum will take place of Bitcoin?
It is still too early to know if ethereum will replace bitcoin, however, whoever decides to invest in ethereum today will have a guaranteed future.
The few who invest now will be the ones who earn the most, the same happened at the beginning of bitcoin.
The main advantage of cryptocurrencies is that they are decentralized, which means that there is no central bank or government that controls them. This freedom is one of the reasons that investors have come to see the currency as a safe asset in a world with geopolitical problems. There is also an added advantage of Ethereum over Bitcoin: that it is starting and that hardly anyone knows, the people who invest in this today, will be the first and the ones who benefit the most from it.

Ralphjoe

I don't think that Ethereum will take the place of Bitcoin because Bitcoin has achieved a historic milestone that I don't think that any other Cryptocurrency will take like decades for them to achieve that kind of a milestone. This is especially true about Ethereum, it maybe going high in price right now but it cannot get to the height that Bitcoin has achieved because it took Bitcoin alot of efforts and time to get to where it is currently.

Makah

Bitcion will always lead all crytpo currencies including Ethereum itself . The price of Ethereum has been going up lately but I don't think it can never reach that of Bitcoin because Bitcion has become the father of all other Crypto.
Bitcoin worth more than a million naira here while its followed by Ethereum with is less than #150k here
Smart contracts has helped Ethereum improved alot