Will Ethereum Price go down? Give your opinion!!

Naz

Cryptocurrency Traders know the importance of Ethereum after Bitcoin. Ethereum price increased rapidly in the last month. I bought Ethereum when it was at 1000€. Then I sold it when it was at 1140€... Later ,I waited for the time when Ethereum price decrease. But unfortunately, Ethereum price didn't decrease ... Now of I buy Ethereum, it will give me loss of 250€+... Means I have to add 250€+ to receive 1 full Ethereum. This thing is really confusing and disturbing for me. So I want to get opinion of those people who are trading on this Cryptocurrency.
What do you think, will the Price of Ethereum decrease ? Should I wait for the time when Ethereum price will decrease to buy or Should I buy now without any wait?

Give your opinion based on experience because it will help me to take decision on time and it can save me for more loss.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Looking at the current ways which crypto currency are being trade. The next crypto currency trending is now etherium after bitcoin and in this recent day we will see how the price of etherium keep increase and breaking limit that it never before. So looking at this point we will say it will keep increasing higher
In fact, Ethereum is not going to increase its value so much, if the speed of its price increases is taken into consideration, it will also feel that it is not popular and can fall quickly; Some other cryptos may come in place. Since Ethereum's gas fee is very high, I will not invest in it at all.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The only reason I feel the price of etherium could decrease he's only if the lawsuit file against them last year if it's going to hold this year and it's not in their favour or the transaction fee becomes extremely too high for even smaller investors to invest in the coin otherwise I won't be surprised if the price goes beyond $10000 this year.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During a journey price of bitcoin and etherum is increasing and decreasing but it will be a little decrease or increase not a big decrease to half of price for exemple like any altcoin that is increasing and decreasing his price periodically. So it will be a very good decision to invest in etherum as price is increasing contuniously day after day so it will be a long term investment scheme. This is a good opportunity to invest in etherum these days before the price is decreasing one day.
I don't think the price will be decreasing anytime soon. The price have been around the $1.7k price value for more than two weeks now. The next big step we set our sight on, will be seeing Ethereum coin hitting the $2,000 price land any moment from now. If top whales invest one more time on Ethereum it will surely skyrocket to that level.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
That is the point; although there is a second version of Ethereum (ETH 2.0) this is to stake Ethereum and get the possible transaction fees / profit from staking. However, the gas fees remains high and forces people to spend more than they can actual afford. A serious person will discourage using this overspending token.
I have heard of this ETH 2.0 though the value is still very much lower compared to the main Ethereum, I wouldn't know if you have invested in it to.know if it also come with huge transactions fee. What is the staking percentage profit for it and if possible that the staking can also be done on Binance. I will Check trust wallet.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Ethereum fee seem to be the same regardless the amount of coins you want to withdraw because the changes in them are insignificant , the huge fee is not quickly address could discouraged lots of people from Investing into ethereum, I can't imagine transactions of more than $20 just because I want to send $8 worth of ethereum to another wallet , the same thing applicable to swapping too.
That is the point; although there is a second version of Ethereum (ETH 2.0) this is to stake Ethereum and get the possible transaction fees / profit from staking. However, the gas fees remains high and forces people to spend more than they can actual afford. A serious person will discourage using this overspending token.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Ethereum fee seem to be the same regardless the amount of coins you want to withdraw because the changes in them are insignificant , the huge fee is not quickly address could discouraged lots of people from Investing into ethereum, I can't imagine transactions of more than $20 just because I want to send $8 worth of ethereum to another wallet , the same thing applicable to swapping too.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
It is just to prevent multiple payout request so if payout is 5 $ you may request payout once a month but if it is 0,01 $ you will request payout everyday and this is why they are increasing payout to reduce small payouts.
Well, then say I withdraw in ETH at $100, are you sure there would be low fees in comparing to $50 withdraw? Actually ETH blockchain is something which likes to grab, hardly anyone will like it; soon people will stop using ETH transfer and price will start dropping. Not ETH, but tokens with low fees are popular.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I also feel Ethereumwill rise higher soon enough.
While by market capitalization, they are the two largest cryptocurrencies, comparisons more or less end there. Bitcoin and Ethereum are entirely separate, created for various purposes and with various internal dynamics.
I want to know, as an investor, which is the right purchase: Bitcoin or Ethereum?
In my opinion you can in both Ethereum and Bitcoin because both of them are highly volatile though they may have different dull and boom period. If you want to invest like $500 I advise you to invest $300 in ethereum and fix $200 in bitcoin then you keep monitoring them for a period of atleast 2 months you will the differences. If I must choose between either of them I will go for ethereum.

MarieArie

I personally do not think the price of Ethereum would come down anytime soon. This is because it is the second in command after Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world. It is becoming really popular amongst Nigerians and seen as an alternative to the already high Bitcoin. I would advise you to use the money you have and buy any amount of Ethereum you can lay your hands on. With time as the price Ethereum sky rockets ( trust me it would) the little amount of money you used in buying Ethereum would also increase thereby giving a huge return on investment. You will smile to the bank in the end.
I also feel Ethereumwill rise higher soon enough.
While by market capitalization, they are the two largest cryptocurrencies, comparisons more or less end there. Bitcoin and Ethereum are entirely separate, created for various purposes and with various internal dynamics.
I want to know, as an investor, which is the right purchase: Bitcoin or Ethereum?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The gas fee in ethereum should naturally discourage people from investing into etherium but the fact that not of decentralized finance projects run on its blockchain and there is always a million of Dollars so the little transaction fee might be very insignificant to them however I don't see ethereum dropping and such though it could fluctuates for a while and still recover from it. I believe it can reach $3000 this year

D

Deleted member 28127

In fact, Ethereum is not going to increase its value so much, if the speed of its price increases is taken into consideration, it will also feel that it is not popular and can fall quickly; Some other cryptos may come in place. Since Ethereum's gas fee is very high, I will not invest in it at all.
It is just to prevent multiple payout request so if payout is 5 $ you may request payout once a month but if it is 0,01 $ you will request payout everyday and this is why they are increasing payout to reduce small payouts.

Hena101

Looking at the current ways which crypto currency are being trade. The next crypto currency trending is now etherium after bitcoin and in this recent day we will see how the price of etherium keep increase and breaking limit that it never before. So looking at this point we will say it will keep increasing higher

D

Deleted member 28127

I don't think so either, Ethereum price isn't going down anytime soon. The coin is on the high more whales investors are turning into it and as such it will keep on skyrocketing ahead to the top. When you look at the marketcap you'll understand how it is sort after in the coin market. The trading volume is on the massive increase too. If you want to know any coins with great potential to rise higher, its when you look at the trading volume, marketcap, circulating price etc. That will give you clue about where the coin will be in the near future.
During a journey price of bitcoin and etherum is increasing and decreasing but it will be a little decrease or increase not a big decrease to half of price for exemple like any altcoin that is increasing and decreasing his price periodically. So it will be a very good decision to invest in etherum as price is increasing contuniously day after day so it will be a long term investment scheme. This is a good opportunity to invest in etherum these days before the price is decreasing one day.

Naz

I personally do not think the price of Ethereum would come down anytime soon. This is because it is the second in command after Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world. It is becoming really popular amongst Nigerians and seen as an alternative to the already high Bitcoin. I would advise you to use the money you have and buy any amount of Ethereum you can lay your hands on. With time as the price Ethereum sky rockets ( trust me it would) the little amount of money you used in buying Ethereum would also increase thereby giving a huge return on investment. You will smile to the bank in the end.
You are right but Ethereum price went down from 1404€ to 1287€ today... It may decrease more. And this is a big decrease. But after posting this thread I waited and later I bought Ethereum when the price of Ethereum was at 1403€... It's my luck that price of Ethereum dropped after that. If I waited for some time then I could get it in less amount but we can't judge and say when the price will drop and when the price will raise..So i think we shouldn't take risk ,when we have to buy any coin which increases fast.
Price of Ethereum has decreased but it's price will raise soon. And it will definitely give me good profit. So I am not worried anymore now. I believe ,I will get good return of my this Investment. Let's see what happens.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
ETH was started in Jul 2015 and in August its value was 1 USD; in January 2018, it was above 1k USD, but then started dropping; with many ups and down, in January 2021, ETH again gained value of 1k+. Price may go up and down, depends on market. The main reason of price drop in ETH is the gas fees, people only use it for keeping more and trading less; trade will ultimately return in loss rather than gain; this trading is only available because most traders are getting rid of it.

Josemendez

Verified member
The fact is that ethereum is like other cryptocurrency ,and thus it is subjected to the normal fluctuations in price , common to all cryptocurrency.
The price may drop for a while but surely it will continue to rise .

There are several prediction that the price of ethereum will hit $10,000 this year ,and there are real facts and statistics that are affirming this prediction.

So in summary , the price of ethereum may drop but will surely rise afterwards

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think so either, Ethereum price isn't going down anytime soon. The coin is on the high more whales investors are turning into it and as such it will keep on skyrocketing ahead to the top. When you look at the marketcap you'll understand how it is sort after in the coin market. The trading volume is on the massive increase too. If you want to know any coins with great potential to rise higher, its when you look at the trading volume, marketcap, circulating price etc. That will give you clue about where the coin will be in the near future.

IamDozzy