Will ETH Hit $3000 by the end of this Year?

Trader0520

Last month( June) the price of ETH was around USD $1200. Now ( 29th July) it's $1700. From what I see, a lot of folks are really scared to invest now but with Ethereum 2.0 about to be released which will solve the issue of scalability, Ethereum will be the most dominant blockchain used. Yes, it's still the leading blockchain with more users or with the most projects being run on but with the release of the update which is predicted to result in less gas fee on the Ethereum blockchain main projects will run on it. This is simply because Ethereum is more decentralized and more secured when compared to the BNB chain and others.

Consequently, the mass adoption of Ethereum will lead to the rise in ETH. Note the update is predicted to be released this summer ( August).

What did I miss guys? Share with me what you think or your analysis and lets learn

Suba

Staff member
Even though you think the price of Ether has already reached $1700 but it looks like this price level is not holding up, even dropping after a few hours at the price level, $1.66k. I think this temporary increase is only driven by the speculators who expect a change in the Eth 2.0 consensus in August. One of the weaknesses of Ether is the unlimited amount of Max supply that allows for inflation which will destroy the price of Ether itself. I don't think Ether will hit $3k by the end of this year. But there is a possibility that in July 2023 the price of Ether will be able to reach above $2.5k

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Last month( June) the price of ETH was around USD $1200. Now ( 29th July) it's $1700. From what I see, a lot of folks are really scared to invest now but with Ethereum 2.0 about to be released which will solve the issue of scalability, Ethereum will be the most dominant blockchain used. Yes, it's still the leading blockchain with more users or with the most projects being run on but with the release of the update which is predicted to result in less gas fee on the Ethereum blockchain main projects will run on it. This is simply because Ethereum is more decentralized and more secured when compared to the BNB chain and others.

Consequently, the mass adoption of Ethereum will lead to the rise in ETH. Note the update is predicted to be released this summer ( August).

What did I miss guys? Share with me what you think or your analysis and lets learn
It's heading towards.... IMG_20231109_180015.jpg