Will Cryptocurrencies Be Accepted As A Payment Method On Majority Of Money Making Sites In Future?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that paypal still remains one of the most widely used payment gateway around the world. In the online world, paypal rules. Most of the online stores accept paypal as their payment method. Most of the online money earning websites only accept paypal as their payment method and I think this is unfair. This is because I think that people should be given the choice of choosing multiple payments methods when it comes to earning money online because paypal is simply not available in all the countries and this means that many people cannot earn money online. Thankfully many online websites have started paying people through cryptocurrencies. Do you think that majority of the websites will accept cryptocurrencies as their payment method once their owners realize that paypal is only available in a certain countries?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think cryptocurrencies will be generally acceptable in the world. There are many instances that will militate against being accepted generally as a means of payment. Number one is that, the volatility of cryptocurrencies will always works against it. And there is more people who are ignorant of cryptocurrencies than we have the people that are knowledgeable in it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Yes, I think more money making websites will start using cryptocurrencies as a payment option. Especially since PayPal has really strict rules and even those sites get limited by them. Many websites that I know of have added the cryptocurrency option to their payment getaways yet they use to have PayPal as the only option.

Yes definitely. Cryptocurrencies have become increasingly popular over the past few years, and they are already being accepted as a payment method on some money making sites. But whether or not they will become a mainstream payment method on majority of money making sites in the future is still uncertain. On one hand, the increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies has created an incentive for more money making sites to start accepting them as a payment method. This could lead to more widespread adoption in the future. On the other hand, there are still regulatory and security concerns that need to be addressed before cryptocurrencies become an accepted payment method on most money making sites. Additionally, there is still a lot of uncertainty about the future of cryptocurrencies, and their value could plummet if governments decide to crack down on them. For these reasons, it is difficult to say whether cryptocurrencies will become a mainstream payment method on majority of money making sites in the future