Why you should study hard at school?

Alot of people have this kind of mindset or belief that school is just scam and they just want our money. Sometimes, I pity for those who think this way.
Well, people who think this way are mostly students who are not doing well academically or those who found a way of making money while still in school, in some situations or cases,they even drop out to pursue that money and end up saying school is scam

But my dear, school is never a scam. If your country appreciates education, you will not call school a scam. Countries like the US, Canada, UK, etc all fund their education system properly and that is why they got the best education system in the world today. Alot of good and bright students get scholarships, grants, and even job offers because of their excellent academic prowess. so pack those your bags and get to the school.

Jonaville

Contrary to what what most people think, school is never a scam. The world is going more advanced and digital than before, therefore, now is the time to get the best out of education and make it our aim to study hard and get good grades. It is only people with a poor mindset and mentality that doesn't appreciate the importance of education.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Alot of people have this kind of mindset or belief that school is just scam and they just want our money. Sometimes, I pity for those who think this way.
Well, people who think this way are mostly students who are not doing well academically or those who found a way of making money while still in school, in some situations or cases,they even drop out to pursue that money and end up saying school is scam

But my dear, school is never a scam. If your country appreciates education, you will not call school a scam. Countries like the US, Canada, UK, etc all fund their education system properly and that is why they got the best education system in the world today. Alot of good and bright students get scholarships, grants, and even job offers because of their excellent academic prowess. so pack those your bags and get to the school.
School is not a scam, if you have the privilege to go to one, appreciate it and study hard. Whatever you find yourself doing, do it wholeheartedly. You should consider yourself fortunate to be able to attend a school, many people find that opportunity but don't see. Even if you sponsor yourself it is not by your power. I am privileged to attend a school and I put forth my best in doing so. Also, please don't say anything negative about school in the presense of others. You don't know who does not have your pivilege. You will just sound ungrateful. Schooling is for the best way of life.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
School is something that teaches you discipline in your life, as it is very important for you in the ahead life. When we are in schools, we are laid to the foundation for our future career. Sometimes, now when I am a college student I also think that if I was not in school in the past and read the books from home. But, in that way you can attain those things and knowledge if somebody teaches you away from school i.e. at your home or in a coaching place. But, the school gives you an environment and the need of being punctual in life.

However, the things we read there are very relevant as it seems now. But, it is the hidden foundation that is laid.

eenya00

it depends on the country and the kind of educational system you find yourself, so in some scenarios school could be referred to as a scam, while in other scenario it's not a scam. in some underdeveloped countries with poor educational structures you could argue that it was setup as a scam syndicate whereby you are being taught outdated courses that have no value real in the present world, giving you a very slim chance of gaining employment in that field, and also there is this general believe where people are advise to go to school and get a degree which would guarantee them a job and they would ultimately get wealthy, whereas in reality having a degree does not guarantee you of becoming wealthy, or even a job. in that context people usually refer to school as a scam. because they paid money, got the necessary requirements but at the end they where disappointed by the outcome. but i don't subscribe to that school of thought that school is a scam, because i generally believe school is where you go to obtain knowledge in order to add value to humanity.

Yes, that's true guys. Alot of people don't have access to even education, so if you find yourself privileged to go to school, I think it is right to wholeheartedly focus and get the best you can from it.

I know a young man from a poor background who was very serious in school and got a fully funded scholarship to study in the United States of America for his masters and PhD . It was indeed an amazing joy to him coming from such a background. So you see, he made proper and adequate use of such a privilege.

Abupharm

School na scam" is the slogan of youths who think the purpose of education is to gave them fast and easy cash. Why won't the standard of education fall in a country when education is not appreciated and seen for what it is but as a means to get money? If you want money, go and learn a business or study "top" courses but if you want to be educated and informed, go to school.

Until we start seeing education for what it is and appreciating it rather than seeing it as means to get a job and start earning good cash, the standard of education and the quality of our graduates will continue to be pathetic.