Why You need a Website for your Business?

Odunsi

Before you begin advertising your small business on the internet, bear in mind that website is the first thing that you need so that your website visitors can check out your product or services.

Having a web site shows the prospective customer that your business is genuine. Additionally, it helps you show your products and services, like the type of food you sell, hotel rooms, or what your business is about- to ensure that your customers can take a look at whatever you have to offer.

Your web site must be responsive (be accessible on mobile phone and tablets) and also have a functioning contact form and a Google Map listing your business location.

Your contact details should be listed on each web page of your site. You need to post on a regular basis on your website or blog for product update or services, or post news or event that has to do with your business.

Confirm And Advertise Your Google Business Listing

There is an additional reason why you ne Why You need a Website for your Business? ed a website. It is because you may need to connect it to your verified Google Business Listing. The advantage is that, whenever a customer searches for local business name and there is chances that Google will displays the search results, it will list your own site and your contact details along with the listing.

Furthermore, linking your site together with your Google Business Listing will increase the chances that it will be shown at the top of the search results when others search for your business name.

Last edited by a moderator:

fredoman

I have to agree to what you have said here. In addition to that, having a website today brings a lot of traffic to your business, I know social media is a good platform to increase awareness to people that your business exists but a website brings a lot of stability to your business. People think that those business with website are more genuine than those who doesn't have one.

jyu143

I totally disagreed here's why in my opinion don't start a business online directly I always said this start a business first in your community, because instead of planning how to Start your business online start planning a business in your community if its successful you can proceed online business, test your business first before you go online :)

Because when you start online business directly your competitors is the whole world because it is online.

Before you start online business please study the online market what is trendi or etc or how it really works.

gelotologist

I agree with you that starting your business in your own community can make you or help you practice selling any products you wanted to, even when you made a small or huge mistake you can probably solve it because you did have an experience selling items. For me. it usually takes a month or a year to really be a professional in terms on selling online, like you will learn some process which you need to drive traffics for your product and also making some contacts for business.

bembi

t gives you an opportunity to showcase particular products, open your product line to international buyers, answer the common most questions that customer have about your products, give background information about you and your staff, and the list go on and on.

With the new tools available you can even target your website to particular customers, particular areas of the world, and monitor what your products your potential customers show the most interest in.

This can really help you as you develop your product line.

I would say, that based on all that it is a resounding YES to begin a website for your product line.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You will need a website for your business, creating your own website for your business will help to promote your business or take it to the next level, creating your own website too will help you sell out your goods or products in a short period of time, some people are very busy that you don't have time to go for shopping at the supermarket or any shopping mall, with the help of your Westside you created there will be able to buy the products they need and this way it's easy for them.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I guess the website is important for online business and not much with offline business especially the small businesses. The website has no use if your business is a small retail store inside the village. What is better for that kind of small business is an offline marketing like posters and streamers that you can install by the store so people will see and know your business.

Samuel72

Verified member
You need a website in your business in order for you to market your business and your brand and you also you need a website in your business in order for people to know more about you. Website also give direction to client . website also give full description of your business to client who do not really know much about your business. Website is very important when it comes to business.

Mellorando

Banned
A business that is done high class requires a website to boost the financial earnings of your business and also to invite people to know about what you sell and if they like what you have to offer they can order it from your website