Why we must be cautious of the things we eat .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We all are familiar with why we human beings must eat . In other words , the act of eating is considered as one of the new ways nutrients and vitamins get into the body through the various kinds of food we eat . An individual who doesn't eat properly is said to be Malnutritioned and is prone to contact different kind of disease infections and disorders as a result of someone lacking nutrients needed by the body but are not made available . People today claim that they are eating well , but they fail to understand what exactly does these things they eat eat contains . A lot of individuals spend much of their time eating junk foods which has less or no advantage or positive effect on the body thereby endangering our vital body organs like our hearts lungs and digestive systems .

Doctor and health analysts , always encourage their patients to consume more of local foods to factory processed or manufactured foods . This is because most processed food contain preservatives that are highly chemical in nature . And after this processed food are consumed by human beings , possibilities are it may damage some of their vital body organs .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You're what you eat. While this phrase has been used in a more figurative sense to mean you are what you put into your body (e.g., if you drink lots of soda, you're a "soda person"), the phrase can also be taken literally.

If the food we eat is full of artificial ingredients and chemicals, those substances are absorbed into our bodies and become a part of us. And it's not just what we eat that matters: the way it's prepared, processed, and shipped can also have an effect on its quality and safety.

The food industry is one of the most powerful industries in existence, so they've got considerable influence over the government agencies whose job it is to hold them accountable for their practices. They've also got plenty of money to fund studies that show their products are safe, or at least less dangerous than other brands. But there's a lot of misinformation out there about what's healthy and what isn't, so how do we know who to believe?

While it's very nearly impossible to know precisely what goes into every bite of food we consume, we should try to research more about what we consume and try preparing our meals ourselves.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All these things are not really something we have to learn now but is something we should have known long time ago because there are so many writings on the internet that have exposed to us some of the dangers associated with consumption of process food and all these things are things we have to put into consideration . we shouldn't just consume food because it is a food but we should consider the effect most of these food will have in our body system . Personally I put so many things into consideration when choosing a suitable diet for myself .

I am always trying as much as possible to do away with most of these process food because I know they are not suitable for me , instead I rather look for opportunities to concentrate in the consumption of fruits and vegetables because those are the most suitable . Even if I have to take vegetables it must be a natural fruit because there are some vegetable that are heavily invested with chemicals and such may not actually be the best for the human body because it is still the same like a process food . We just have to be guided.