Why very complicated to answer online surveys?

Mertayasa

In order to make money online, answering online surveys could be a good choice. But not all people can make money from online surveys. My self is one of the example users who can not make money from any online surveys. I try so many online survey site and none of them is working with me. In my opinion the kind questions is very simple, just asking about my self or my career. But why it's so complicated to finish ?!

May bee the first until the 20 question everything run pretty well, but when it goes to above 30 questions, kind of questions showing up is very confusing to answer. At the end of the result I always get rejected and it's say I'm not quality enough for the survey without telling the exact reason. I wonder why people can make money in online surveys up to 5 or 6 dollars per each survey. Actually the answer is depend on the country you are staying. Most of the online survey online support United states, Canada and some countries in Europe.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's the issue with survey....Surveys are paying some certain people, infact, some people are earning much more than you have specified up there. But there are some certain locations that these surveys sites are looking for, and they are people from the United States and UK, I they target this people from there cos they use their products most.

Mertayasa

That's the issue with survey....Surveys are paying some certain people, infact, some people are earning much more than you have specified up there. But there are some certain locations that these surveys sites are looking for, and they are people from the United States and UK, I they target this people from there cos they use their products most.
I got your points. The owners of the any survey site is smarter than us, they don't want to spend money without earning somethings. Even we not able to complete the surveys they already make money from us, which us from our data use. Just like what you said, they will only accept people from their specific country because they want to sell their products there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The issue with these survey sites is that they don't want to design them purposely for some countries. Hence they asked some questions that are difficult in order to disqualify the applicant. I know some guys that do cheat on these survey websites by using VPN to do the survey but I don't like using back door. Because it still baffles me why surveys don't favor most African countries.

Leon7997

Surveys can actually end suddenly for one reason or another, although it is difficult to say for sure what you did wrong, but as far as I understand, even if you answered several answers from the questionnaire correctly, this does not mean that you will answer the next one correctly, since the survey can be narrowly focused and you may not be suitable even by choosing for example wrong profession

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sorry about this, this is what I have been facing also when I was taking surveys sometimes ago and it was always so annoying that at the end of the survey you will be disqualified .ever since then I do not have interest in taking survey again because 70% of them will disqualify you and I don't have PayPal account to receive my payment.i give up.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I noticed about this when I was still taking paid survey from different platforms. I think they are doing this just to screen out on what the participants in some of the surveys. They want only those who have a knowledge about the survey they are doing on their programs. This is the reason why some people got disqualified after taking the survey to some extent

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really think it is complicated to answer online survey questions because I have actually gotten the opportunity to partake in many of them even though I couldn't make anything tangible. The most annoying part of it is that you can get disqualified when it is about to finish.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Some of the questions being asked in get paid survey please sound strange to you if you are not familiar with the products they are doing survey about. On the other hand those who are familiar or in the environment with which the survey is being carried out we understand every single term in the questionnaire. This is the reason why some people get disqualified in the process.