Why Start a Library Shop?

MOSIUR

There are many opportunities to work here and there. You can start a library shop as a full-service provider or a part-time worker as you wish.

You will sell books of different classes. So, the place should be near to educational institutions where many students study and they need books.

The best opportunity may come if you are a teacher of the institutions near your library shop. As a result of this, students are well-known to you, they must come to you for buying necessary things in life.

Generally, students do believe their teachers and abide by the words of them. So, as a full time or part time worker, you can choose a business like library shop.

And this business will surely help you, I think. What do you think of a library shop?

Good luck

Verified member
Library shop is not a bad idea of business,even with the fact that technology has really make it easy to read and get information online.people still go to library to read books.Apart from the books you will come across there it is a very good place for learning and you will easily assimilate what you are reading for better understanding.

D

Deleted member 28127

Nowadays people like ebooks or electronic books. The culture of staying hours for reading a book is nowadays deprecated idea. As you can know papers are first reason for polution of area and then technology is intend to reduce the use of papers in the future after discover this. Many find suitable to buy ebooks than to buy a book built in papers.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There used to be a book store in my area, but it got closed because very few people were interested in the books they had to offer. I think people often find books to read from many online sources and this was the reason why the idea of opening a book store never worked in my area.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't and I won't advise people to have a library especially in the area that I stay. People don't really fancy books. In fact, personally I can't even remember the last time I visited a library. Most of the books I have now is the ones I can read on phones.

DouglasJones

Almost all books can be found in the public domain in electronic form. Papers are no longer trending. This is true.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Almost all books can be found in the public domain in electronic form. Papers are no longer trending. This is true.

While it is true that many books can be found online in the online libraries, however, not all the kinds of books are available online. I have been searching for many kinds of books on Google, but I was not able to kind them. They were NOT available for free on many free sites like archive.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Library business is not lucrative over here as people don't make reading their hobbies. I was discussing with a newspaper vendor some months back and he complained that people are not to buy newspapers. He said people prefer to engage in other signs rather than Reading to expand their knowledge. Those who have book stores are also complaining.