Why Should You Bog? Blogging Gives You a Lot of Income Opportunities

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you do not have a blog, you might be losing a lot of income opportunities. If you are still thinking about why should I blog, here are some interesting facts about blogging that will blow your mind away.

Blogging facts

By January 2021, more than 1.94 billion websites were live on the world wide web.

Every day, over 4 million blog posts are published on the world wide web.

Blogging is the number one marketing strategy. About 6.7 million people publish their content on a blogging website.

About 81 percent of online consumers trust information on blogs.

These statistics are burrowed from Website Hosting Grating.

Blogging can help you earn a lot of money. If you have a blog you can earn money in multiple ways, for example:

By monetizing your blog through ads like Adsense and Infolinks

Earn from affiliate marketing (Amazon, Clickbank, Shareasale, etc)

Earn by selling space (Buysellads, AdClerks)

Earn by doing sponsored posts for businesses and companies

Earn by opening your blog to guest posting

Earn by reviewing businesses, products, and services.

Earn by selling physical and digital products

Earn by selling your services

Before you start blogging, you should know one important thing: Blog on the topic that you are passionate about and publish a unique, original, and well-written piece.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Yes, blogging gives you a lot of income opportunities, but remember, blogging is also one of the most difficult way to make money online. If you post on paid to post forums and spend just about 60 minutes every day for 30 days, you might easily make $30 in average, but making that amount from your blog is really hard even though you might be working for many hours on your blog every day. I make money from all of the earning methods explained above, but it took me 4 years to be in this position and still I do not make a lot of money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can ern $30 by the end of the month on a forum, but there is a limit on how much you can earn on a forum, even when a forum like Trendri pays when other users comment on your thread, you cannot earn a lot of money. Forum earning is easy money but not big amount and not the reliable earning as you need to work every day to earn every day. It might take a couple of years for your bog to get substantial traffic but once that happens you start earning good income.

D

Deleted member 13140

i like earn by selling digital products because that's the most common method of earning from your blog and mostly i think people sell info products, yeap, and it's not such a bad idea, I've been on Instagram, as a matter of fact i reside there now researching digital marketers and all of them who use Instagram as a source of traffic to their offers and ones who get brand deals also.

As a small business owner one can use a blog to drive traffic to their offer, the fact that you can post an article and it has the potential to reach millions of readers is very unique and people should really start taking advantage of this opportunities, plus the ability to monetize how ever means you like.

incredible

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been blogging since 4 years but to tell you the truth I never though I would be blogging and I never dreamed of becoming a blogger. My ideal way of making money online was through social media marketing. I was active on number of social sites with quite big following. But then I found out that having my own website adds credibility to me as a marketer. I also found out that if I blogged bout what I do, it will also help me bring more clients. Now here I am blogging and making money from my blog.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging has always been a good source of earning online. But before we can make money through blogging, we need to monetize our blogs. We should however remember not to get our hope so high about getting money through blogging. This is because it is very hard and take longer time before blogging can be fetching you money. We need to venture into blogging as a passion.