Why quality goods is important to keep customers!

PICKFORD

Verified member
The business aim is to make profits, but yet another most important thing of being business is also to sell an offer correct and right quality goods and services because that is the most important thing to keep customers loyalty. Put yourself in your customers shoes will you want to use a fake an unstable product I am pretty sure your answer will be no! For a customer to like your product your product in particular must satisfy their needs, must be of good cost, must have good longevity , must be efficient, and lastly must be stable. Business Enterprise that fulfill the above product quality earn more profit because customers will be drawn to patronize them. Below are some of the reasons why creating a standard and good quality goods or product is important:

1. To outsmart your competition: if you produced standard and quality products more than your competitions there is possibility that you will earn more profit than them a lot of people out there produce fake and unstable product some of which could be the competitions so that is why it is advisable to be different both in the product and customer service you sell or offer.

2. Reputation: for a good business reputation he will have to be different in terms of product, customer service, and the only way to do this is to produce standard and the right products. producing the right and the standard product you not only make profit for you but you will be noticed by the outside world and my other customers whose Who patronize you can tell their family and friends about the good things that you offer and in turn draw their attention as customers to patronize thereby letting you make more profit than your competitors.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
We can not over emphasize the importance and role quality plays in the product or services we purchase on a daily basis. It will be agreed that quantity without quality is just a waste in most cases. As consumers we prefer services or product that has the right quality because we know it will last better than those that might seem very cheap and that has more quantity. I will take myself as an example there was a time I had a problem with my car and I need to replace a part, so I went to the get the spare part at the market on getting to the shop where I wanted tobe the part i was shown thr quality one and it was pricey but I still went for it rather than going for the other thag one that was cheaper and would not last long, up till now am still using the quality one and it been over 4years.

So when one is into business it is always better to buy products or hold services that are of good quality because this will give you a very good reputation. And it will build confidence in the minds of your customers.

Good luck

Verified member
You need quality and not substandard products in your store because if what you have is outdated it will scare your customers away and it will make you to loose customers and gradually the standard and level of your business is going down and in no time you may go bankrupt and not be able to rise again.Product is the key of every business and it must be standard.Another is to always make sure your products is package in a more unique way that can attract lots of people and this can also make you have referral from your client.

D

Deleted member 13140

The key is quality over quantity. It applies to everything, if your customers aren't happy about your product that's just bad news.. but get this, I think there is something Gary vee says and it goes like this. If you're so talented and you win all the time and businesses can't do without your expertise, but people don't like you, but you don't behave well to others, or you don't have a nice character, you're getting fired, so applying this to business and product, no matter how good the product is if the business isn't consumer centric, well there is no point then

Eva Dav

Product quality can mean different things to different people. For some people that means durability and for others efficiency and usability. But we all would agree that a quality product creates customer loyalty that generates increased leads. When customers find a product they trust, they return, make repeat purchases, and recommend the product or service to others. If the quality deteriorates, they will quickly find an alternative.