Why People In My Country Are Not Willing To Work As An Insurance Agent?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Usually insurance agents are required to sell insurance policies on behalf of the company that recruits them. There are literally ALWAYS a job vacancy available for a person who wishes to work as an insurance agent. However, rarely any person actually accept the job offer. I remember an employer was advertising the job offer for people who wish to work as an insurance agent but no one was willing to accept the offer. I do not know what is the main reasons for that because people in my country are usually jobless and unemployment is a serious problem in my country, but still people are not willing to work as an insurance agent? What could be the problem with working as an insurance agent? What do you think?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I think the reason why most people do not want to take up the job is that the stress is too much.
The target that those Bosses use to give is too much and if the target met the salary may be slash in to two or the benefit may not be paid.

Good luck

Verified member
Insurance agent really find it difficult to get customer and after getting one they will have to convince the person to buy an insurance plan that will not be an issue for them to pay premium as at when due.If you look at all this process,it is a big stress.So agents arr scared of the unnecessary troubles they go through

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Insurance agent really find it difficult to get customer and after getting one they will have to convince the person to buy an insurance plan that will not be an issue for them to pay premium as at when due.If you look at all this process,it is a big stress.So agents arr scared of the unnecessary troubles they go through

I think you are correct. Insurance agents find it really hard to get clients who are willing to buy insurance polices. This job became more stressful now because of the fact that now no one is interested in buying insurance policy. Insurance agents usually mostly need to find clients themselves for the company and if they do not do the job properly, they will be fired and they will not be paid the salary they deserve.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many factors that prevent people from going into is the instance agent bhsiness. The first reason is the fact that not many people want to go into insurance policy which will make getting customers difficult and the other reason is that it is difficult to manage the insurance polices takers especially the illiterate ones.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many factors that prevent people from going into is the instance agent bhsiness. The first reason is the fact that not many people want to go into insurance policy which will make getting customers difficult and the other reason is that it is difficult to manage the insurance polices takers especially the illiterate ones.

This is true, actually. Most of the people in here do not want to get an insurance policy and as far as I have heard, the insurance company might not be responsible for you to get clients for you. However, in some rare cases the company might get clients for you and you must go to customer's house or office yourself and try to sell them the policy. It is a really tiresome and difficult process.