Why management is necessary to make a business successful?

Naz

Business management is the process of managing a company or any other organization. It includes resource generation, planning, directing and controlling, decision making, and leadership.

The key to success in the management of business is to have high-level managers who have an interest in the well-being of their company. Managers should be chosen for their knowledge about the field and for their ability to make decisions.

In business, the key to success is management. Management is essential for every successful business and without it, the business will fail.

You can control your own destiny as long as you make sure that your company remains self-sufficient in its routine operations. Proper management will help you reach your
goals and create a successful company.

let me know your thoughts about why management is necessary to make a business successful?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I consider management of business to be a situation in which a business is able to know the right way to satisfy customers for the progress of the business. It involves managing of employees to bring out the best characters to clients, discipline in the production of high quality goods and services and putting of customer satisfaction as the main priority. Arrangement of business setting to make it less stressful for clients and every other positive things that will directly or indirectly help the business grow successful.

This plays a very important role in the success of a business because when all these things I have mentioned above are not provided in any business , the possibility of business failure will increase because customers won't be satisfied , production of goods and services in high quality will not always be in order and so many things . Employees will always bring out bad attitude to client . Therefore management is very important.

allison001

Verified member
It is not just about starting a business , but the important thing is the way we manage the business . That is what will determine how successful a business will be , normally you shouldn't just be expecting a business that is not well managed to be more successful than a well-managed business. They different Will be clear.

Management is very important and must be given to a well qualified manager and not just anyone, it is always advised for you to choose a manager sometimes based on academic qualification and also based on their own personal experience about business management because this will help determine where your business is going to..

I believes that without proper management of business , such business may not likely be successful, we shouldn't expect success from a business in which the owner and the whole management care less about how the business is being operated .