Why is obesity very prevalent in all ages worldwide?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In China where the standard is the one-child policy, it is understandable for the child to be overweight (but not obese) because he has 2 sets of grandparents who may be doting on him. Most likely the child’s mother is also a solo child likewise his father. You may guess that it is more of the lifestyle and not exactly the doting grandparents that make the child fat or overweight.

When a family can afford the small luxuries in life like food the tendency is to splurge on nice food. In the olden days the symbol of the Chinese is lean and tall because their lifestyle is simple particularly with the diet. Now that most Chinese have adapted the western style of diet they are also experiencing obesity.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To me I think what causes that may be the government regulation method to take care of their population because its too high and its affecting their economy that's why their government made that policies that you must not have more than one child.
Therefore there is a good tendency that one child will fat because of the solely concentration on them.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The main culprit is the advertising market. A lot of food companies are giving 20 percent extra in order to lure customers. If you check the food packages, a lot of food companies are selling bigger packets compared to the packets that were sold 10-20 years ago. Since we are eating more junk foods, our waistline is increasing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Our lifestyle is the first thing that we need to check to reduce the cases of obesity. We all know the causes of obesity. Whey don't we just tske a break for some moments to check our system. Some people eat anything edible and drink beer even when it is not appropriate.

Good luck

Verified member
I think obesity is caused due to what people consume and at the same it is hereditary.a lot of people ailment is natural.it may be from their direct parents or from one of the extended family.while some may be food been eating or dr7gs that is been taken that is not good for their system and before you know it,it will become obesity.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like what the commentato above me said, it is likely to be hereditary since some diseases are hereditary in nature. But it is correctable. There are even some obesities that hit the gyms and even involve in some exercises to shed away some excessive fat that are located in their bodies.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The obesity can sometimes can be genetic but even with that you still have to control it so that you will not be overweight because sometimes being overweight can lead to heart failure and other related issues like diabetes, it is so unfortunate that a lot of people don't care about their health and they just consider it as a normal good health of the body.

cooldewain

In China where the standard is the one-child policy, it is understandable for the child to be overweight (but not obese) because he has 2 sets of grandparents who may be doting on him. Most likely the child’s mother is also a solo child likewise his father. You may guess that it is more of the lifestyle and not exactly the doting grandparents that make the child fat or overweight.

When a family can afford the small luxuries in life like food the tendency is to splurge on nice food. In the olden days the symbol of the Chinese is lean and tall because their lifestyle is simple particularly with the diet. Now that most Chinese have adapted the western style of diet they are also experiencing obesity.
i like this it cool i get it