Why is Cryptocurrency becoming popular these days?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have always been a progenitor of new ideas and I don't like it when people join bandwagon but in some instances, there is no way why people won't join a program that fetch them money.

Cryptocurrency is one of the online business that's gaining momentum these days. Hardly will you not find 9 out of 15 adult youth bit involving in cryptocurrency.

After my observation, I discovered there maybe many reasons for involving in this trade which include.

Legality -

Legality, cryptocurrency is legal and almost acceptable in all countries. Don't confuse its been regulated to not legal. It is only being regulated because it has some hidden transactions.

Also, it is a pure way of making money. That is, if you can dedicate your time, there is no way you can't make money. There are various ways of making money on crypto. You can buy coins and wait till the coin rises and sell hereby making your money or you even involve in trading whereby you will be predicting the price of coins and making money through your accurate predictions.

Salary jobs -

The last reason why people are also in crypto is the fact that youth are now of the fact that salary jobs are tantamount to modern slavery. Here by they want o take their destiny in their hands by involving in some other ways of making money rather than depending on another person's money every end of the month.

Which other reasons you think make Cryptocurrency popular these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
From my point of view a lot of people are going into ripple currency because they have seen the good aspect of it it is a very cool business but you have to be very careful when you're dealing with stuff like this because it is risky so you have to be very careful so you don't end up losing your money that's my own opinion on this issue

From my point of view a lot of people are going into ripple currency because they have seen the good aspect of it it is a very cool business but you have to be very careful when you're dealing with stuff like this because it is risky so you have to be very careful so you don't end up losing your money that's my own opinion on this issue
You have a nice opinion. Anyway the only way to becareful is to trade with what you can afford to lose. And make sure you are well taught in how crypt works before you start making it your hobbies. Because as you can make cool money through crypto, you can also lose all your money.

Crypto is becoming popular this days because they are very few fees associated with using it,it also makes sense and reliable for many people to use cryptocurrencies to pay for item or purchase item online

Cryptocurrency is gaining huge popularity for many reasons. One reason being that, trading in cryptocurrency can make a huge profit. However, it's also highly risky. You can win and lose a large amount of money quickly. This means crypto trading is exciting, and it can be very difficult to keep peace in mind under heavy pressure.

You need to understand that cryptocurrency trading is much more preferable and is easier to trade these days than forex,but if you want to go into any of this you need to choose anyone you think you'll be able to handle better