Crypto Why is Cardano outperforming Bitcoin and Ethereum during the dip in market ?

Josemendez

Verified member
The cryptocurrency market has experienced a continuous dip in the price of coins, with bitcoin dipping from $60k to $28k and Ethereum from $4000 to $2000 . Simultaneously , every altcoins is expected to fall together with Bitcoin dip and this has been the case for all altcoins . However , Cardano has been able to maintain a positive stand amdist the dip .

The coin has not fallen below $1 during the dip and has maintained a delay resistance of not above -10%. Investors have believe that this will attract more investors to Cardano, but the question is this , what could be the reason behind this strong performance from Cardano ?

The answer is not far fetched , Cardano upon launching enable long term staking of the coin with reward for stakers. This has made it to record up 60% of it's total supply staked . It is the staking that reduce the sell order on the coin thus giving it a strong ground.

What do you think about the future of Cardano ?

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes I saw that, the coin haven't decreased below $1 since the bearish started early May this year. I know the coin reached $1.87 in price peaked around 5th before the bearish struck it down both in price and also in its marketcap. The price is currently at $1.13 which is still better than BTC, ETH, BNB coin, Dogecoin etc. When it comes to coin which isn't deeply affected by the bearish run. It didn't go up to -100% in price, but the other ones have seen more than that.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I see a very good future around this cryptocurrency called cardano. It is one of the few cryptocurrencies that the bearish run did not affect massively and of course this is a very good sign that it is backed up by a very good project and team. It is one of the coins that I want to invest heavily on very soon because if the bullish run starts it may get up to $5 per token.

Josemendez

Verified member
The circumstances surrounding the coin rise as I mentioned in the thread is not project behind it , it is basically because of the staking strategy revised by the project ,which has seen more Cardano locked up in the staking pool thus reducing the possibility of a sells. This is why most people who do not want to have their Cardano idle in the wallet staked it and they cannot sell until the contract expires.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I read somewhere that Cardano was created by a person who was also associated with Ethereum. So be build a system that incorporated all the goodness of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I do not know how true is this but I see some valid reasons for this. Cardano and its native currency have a lot of potentials. The price has remained somewhat stable.

Josemendez

Verified member
I read somewhere that Cardano was created by a person who was also associated with Ethereum. So be build a system that incorporated all the goodness of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I do not know how true is this but I see some valid reasons for this. Cardano and its native currency have a lot of potentials. The price has remained somewhat stable.
Actually it is true , one of the eight founders of ethereum , Charles Hoshkinson is the founder of Cardano . He left to develop Cardano because the other founders failed to accept his plans of improving the ethereum network. Presently , Cardano is doing very well in the cryptocurrency market will stand a chance to soar higher in coming years.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Currently i think there are more development on the cardano network and coupled with the long term staking still put the coin in front , i think after the bearish market we might see a very high bullish run in the price , so its much more better to hold more of the coin and its because of the gains after the market bearish days

Phytology

Speculators are expecting Cardano to match the Ethereum market if it keeps rising. I am still in confusion whether it is worth the hype or should I just stay away from it.

Hooligan

This seems plausible. But would this be the case every time when Bitcoin and Etherum don't perform well?